Between the Worlds šŸŒ

Just wanted to share a poem I wrote with you all :earth_americas:

14 Likes

I really enjoyed this, thank you. :blue_heart: It was peaceful and the video went perfectly with the poem.

6 Likes

Always love your work!

7 Likes

Roxanne!

Hi :heart: How have you been??

7 Likes

Hello Sister, I am doing well. Have been sooo busy with my business sometimes I feel I canā€™t turn aroundā€¦ lol I finally hired a part time gal, ordered another pc. and after Christmas will be getting caught upā€¦ lol whatever that is. I am trying to read everything on here, lol I put up a website, have my etsy shop (boy do ya have to answer questions all day long it seems) I have my youtube which I am behind onā€¦ so hence the new employee. Life is goodā€¦ How about you?? I see you a whole lot on Youtube and love your videosā€¦

7 Likes

Iā€™m doing well! Itā€™s good to hear that your business and shop have taken off :blush: always nice when we can do something we love and make some money from it too. And yes, questions all the time :rofl: I even get that on YouTube, too. Iā€™ll have to take a look at your site now. Itā€™s been a bit since Iā€™ve looked at it lol

7 Likes

Lovely words to go with wonderful images! Thank you for sharing!

6 Likes

Thank you!

6 Likes

Most of us believe that working with Magick is casting spells, rituals, meditating, :person_in_lotus_position:ā€ā™‚ and the list goes on. While thereā€™s some true of it. The real Magick is when you connect with the energy of Gaia, :earth_americas: Pacha Mama, Mother Earth. That sacred moment in which you are all, and all is you. That sublime flow of energy that is on every organic being, that even dances happily with your presence. :seedling::herb::deciduous_tree: when you feel the sun giving the warmest hug to you, the element of air blowing and brushing your hair. When you start to understand this, and take that moment to embrace it, is when Magick will flow in your life. Thereā€™s no text book that can beat that.
:eight_pointed_black_star:

9 Likes

Beautiful. So peaceful. Love the visual created in the words. Thank you for reading it to us. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you :heart: Iā€™m glad you liked it :smiley:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s a beautiful sentiment :heart:

8 Likes

I liked that. It kind of makes me look forward to Spring. :black_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart:

9 Likes

@MeganB, very beautiful poem! Love the video. Great companion to the poem.

8 Likes

Beautiful @MeganB! I love this!

8 Likes

That you all for your kind words :heart:

7 Likes

Your poetry is stunning, and you read it so well! You are a witch of many talents, @MeganB :clap::heart_eyes: It was beautiful to experience. Thanks so much for sharing :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you :heart:

Honestly going through these comments has made me feel a lot better about things lately. Iā€™ve been having a very large crisis of self, basically, and it has led to a complete drop in my mood, interest, and just a bunch of other stuff. So thank you all for your kind words and appreciation :love_letter:

6 Likes

It is hard to find yourself when you feel you are in a lost situation- and the whole housing craziness and worrying about your safety must have been so stressful, Megan! Itā€™s hard to focus on your inner needs when your outer self is in danger.

It makes me think of Maslowā€™s Hierarchy of Needs- until you feel safe, it is hard to focus on the higher-level tiers of psychological needs and self-fulfillment!

I hope that with your exciting big move you can find yourself safe and sound- able to re-ground yourself and prosper! :house_with_garden::pray: Wishing you all the best of luck- blessed be :heart:

6 Likes

Beautiful words and a very inspiring video @MeganB! Thank you! :grinning:

7 Likes