Lilith on Libra :libra: for me - uncannily accurate :sweat_smile:

Thanks @Susurrus :heart: :sparkles:

4 Likes

I have mine in Gemini, 1• Gem 53’
Always include Lilith on my chart, you can also include Hecate in Astro.com

5 Likes

For the record, I’m using TimePassages.

5 Likes

@pedros10 I haven’t heard of TimePassages & I have never heard of Hekate in your chart! I’m going to look into that some more.

I also have Lilith in Gemini!

I found my Hekate in Pisces of the 2nd House. So I am going to find out what I can about that interpretation. This aspect is all new to me!

5 Likes

TimePassages is free, you can pay for pro to make charts and readings for other people. I like it because it has a lot of information, good for beginners and experts in doing so.

6 Likes

4 Likes

I’m going to look for it & see what I can find out.

I found a website that you can add uncommon aspects/asteroids/etc… it doesn’t give you much for an interpretation, but you find out the sign & house that Hekate is in for your chart.

How to Find Hekate in your Chart… the directions are at the end of the article. But by adding the number of which asteroid or other item is, it will add it to your chart.

5 Likes

That’s a great app! I have been using it and I like how clear and easy it is to use. It also seems to have lots of useful information.

6 Likes

I just did ours & I like the way it breaks down the included planets & the strong, medium, weak aspects.

5 Likes

I feel I’d need a Ph.D in astrology to understand it. Lilith, Chiron, Hekate second house seventh house - yeeesh :astonished::drooling_face:!

My ascendant is either Pisces or Aquarius, depending on what site does the chart. I don’t understand astrology, but I will keep trying, lol!

7 Likes

Don’t feel like you need to understand it all straight away. Ive been studying astrology for 7 years and I only just feel confident sharing the beginning of the intermediate stuff :see_no_evil:

As with a lot of our practices, there’s so much to learn and there’s so many scenerios where the outcome reads differently dependant on the influences - it’s similar to how I view tarot in a way, every person is unique and the cards drawn are going to mean something slightly different to that person based on their unique experiences at the time, and change depending on the surrounding cards and the topic at hand :exploding_head:

At a point, something just clicks with astrology. It does get easier :blush: but I’m forever referring to my notes. I couldn’t do a forecast without them.

I’m a life long student :joy:

When it comes to your chart, birth place and time are key to nailing down the finer points. It could be that you were born very close to a cusp in your Ascendant which is why it differs across sites. I would suggest you double check the times and then just pick one that your going to stick with. Keep in mind the other one will flavour you but embrace one for your reading otherwise you’re adding another layer of confusion to everything.

I was born in the cusp of Leo/Virgo in my Sun sign. Some places put me Leo but most Virgo. So I go with Virgo in my Sun but I always remember I have a lot of Leo in my Core Self, so I take that into consideration.

Good luck :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

Thank you for this @Abs53! I keep telling myself astrology is a life long learning process, because otherwise I’d given up already. And I have an easy chart!!

Your words are very encouraging to keep on studying. I appreciate your post :pray: Blessed Be!

7 Likes

I have Lilith in Aries. That was fun! Thank you for the resource.

4 Likes