Black Moonstone Info 💎

**Black Moonstone**

The energy of Moonstone is balancing, introspective, reflective and lunar. It’s capable of helping one with the changing structures of one’s life on the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels. It’s helpful in allowing one to absorb what is needed from the Universe. It also assists with psychic abilities.

Mineral Family: Feldspar
Structure: sodium potassium aluminum silicate
Energy: Feminine
Chakra correspondences: throat, third eye, crown

13 Likes

Very pretty! I never knew there was black moonstone!

7 Likes

Thta would be a great addition to any piece of jewelry. Thanks for sharing this info!

7 Likes

There’s black, peach, regular moonstone, green, rainbow, pink.

6 Likes

Absolutely!! It’s my pleasure!

5 Likes

I’m tumbling some peach moonstone right now!! I think it maybe done by the weekend, I can’t wait to see how it turned out!

7 Likes

I have a tumbler but (no offense at all) if I have a natural or unpolished piece, I prefer it that way bc that’s how it came out of the ground. I’m in love with the natural shapes. Tumbles are fun don’t get me wrong!!! My son has the tumbler on one set of crystals after the next…he even uses rocks from different places he visits.

6 Likes

Very cool. I bought one moonstone over Amazon and it looked like someone sent me a baby tooth, I was not happy. I’ll have to go to a good gemstone buyer for another one.

7 Likes

No offense taken at all Christina. I agree there are some I just won’t tumble and some I feel would be more interesting if they were! It’s all about personal preferences!

8 Likes

I have regular old Moonstone & a Black Moonstone Sphere. It was so pretty I had to have it!

6 Likes

I have a tumbler too! I don’t know if I would tumble the rough stones I have though. I tumble rose quartz, tigers eye, sodalite, & different jaspers. I get them from the packs that come with the different grits. Maybe one day I will buy some rough ones just to tumble & see how they come out. I’m still figuring out grits & speeds & tumble times though.

I think you both are right it’s personal preference. I know that tumbled stones are more durable than the rough/natural stones, but that is about it. I like how they all look polished, but I haven’t done that yet.

5 Likes

I agree with you and I appreciate that!!!
When I started using the tumbler, I used one setting and one or two types of grit and stuck to that. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I absolutely agree and I appreciate your understanding!! :two_hearts::sparkling_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

My first tumbler had 1 speed. The one I have now has 3 speeds & you can set how many days you want it to go. Right now I have some Dalmatian Jasper & Tigers Eye going. I want to try making sea glass, so when I am home again I will look that up.

6 Likes