**Black Obsidian**

@Amethyst , I had a funky meeting yesterday with a boss who was out to get me . I work for the government and the general culture in my department are women filled with hurt of some kind . This woman has to sleep with a lock on her bedroom door because she lives with a violent son . I feel sorry for her . Anyway I did my daily devotional before the meeting and I placed my black obsidian crystal in front of my computer and instead of a repraman I was moved from her unit . She is still trying to hurt me . She told a supervisor to go to HR to block my coming to get department. The supervisor is my daughterā€™s cousin and she made an attempt to get me in trouble. I am more angry then hurt. I want to tell them off .
I remained positive without malice because I trust my powerā€¦
I had a lot to say :slightly_smiling_face: thanks for listening

4 Likes

I have a lapis lazuli turtle that called to me at the stone store in our town. Itā€™s so cute and sits on my dresser everyday for me to see. It always brings a smile to my face when I see him. There was another one that I wanted that was a turtle with a baby frog on itā€™s back. It reminds me of my daughter and I. I couldnā€™t get it the last time I was there, so I hope when I go next itā€™s there.

I like seeing your own pictures too! They come out really good!

5 Likes

Aw, thanks! I have a lapis lazuli skull. My first skull of many!

5 Likes

I am going to charge my quartz that keep around my neck today. I am a ball of anxiety lately since my recent Dr appointment and Iā€™m trying to keep it in check and have some clarity in my mind. I am wearing it with my black tourmaline. Iā€™m going to cleanse them first with the smoke of sage to make sure they are cleared of negativity that may have built up over the last few days.

5 Likes

Iā€™m sorry that happened to you @Deborah813. It always sucks when youā€™re in a toxic work environment. Can your HR help you at all? Set up a meeting with everyone and mediate the problem? Or go over your supervisorā€™s head. Thatā€™s always risky but it might help.

Sending good vibes and luck your way. I hope things get better for you soon! ~HUGS~

6 Likes

@Amethyst, Hi ā€¦ The reason for me telling you the story was to let you know that everything worked out great no matter what the supervisor tried she did not succeed and I am truly grateful and I feel so sorry for her but my power got me the justice I deserved while harming none ā€¦

7 Likes

I have been in toxic environments and then came out on top. After a while though, it took itā€™s toll on me & eventually I left even though I had been redeemed.

2 Likes

@Susurrusā€¦
I am to close to retirement to leave .
I am new to Wiccaā€¦ but I believe that the reason I discovered magic was to make my environment , my life what I want .

3 Likes

Absolutely. I believe we all find our path at just the right time and this is the perfect place to learn about it. Thank you for sharing your story.

3 Likes

Sorry @Deborah813 , got confused there. LOL. I woke up too early this morning I guess. Iā€™m glad the obsidian helped you work everything out. Iā€™ve got got a real nice point, it looks good in front of my computer.

4 Likes

Thank you Christina, you are such a inspiration! I hope to use this stone to get rid of negative energy and emotions! Also, I had no idea I could use rice to clear my crystals. Thank you.
Jeannie

7 Likes

I have a small tumbled/polished black obsidian that is one of my favourite stones. In fact, I find that it helps with my depression. When I am having an urge or dark thoughts roll in, I hold it and meditate with it, asking it to absorb that negative and take it from me. Then I cleanse it so that the negative doesnā€™t have a chance to come back.

6 Likes

Fabulous. I use obsidian everyday, have a pyramid obsidian crystal. Love the info on cleansing (rice perfect). Many blessings lovely :heart:

6 Likes

I love the idea of an obsidian pyramid! I have alot of obsidian just because i pick up on others energy very easily. My favorite is my obsidian key.

6 Likes

@christina4 Ooh this is beautiful, yes I pick up energy too, makes me feel exhausted! Wear crystals everyday and carry a big chunk of tourmaline with me.

Iā€™m going to start a new job working in the care sector, and my Crystal lady here, suggested this will help deflect angry and negative energy. What do you think? Any other crystals would help with this? Iā€™ll be working in the mental health sector. Thankyou lovely :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes