🖤 Black Tourmaline Benefits + Cleansing & Charging it

I decided to start posting videos to my Youtube channel :smiley:

This is a short video on how I cleanse my black tourmaline, since lately I’ve been working with it quite a bit. :pray:

Cleansing and Charging Black Tourmaline

Benefits of Black Tourmaline

Black Tourmaline offers personal protection. It is a spiritual protective shield.

• It can neutralize our own negative or destructive energies (such as: anger, jealousy, envy, anxiety, anguish and fear).

• Having a black tourmaline near can help us avoid psychic or psychosomatic diseases and neurotic tendencies.

• Some authors claim that black tourmaline can protect us from the effects of radiation. Source

Printable Page: Black Tourmaline Properties and Uses

Click the image to download and print it.

Black-Tourmaline-Cleanse-Activate

:arrow_forward: Guided Crystal Activation: Black Tourmaline for Protection

8 Likes

Lovely video! that is what I got today from WISH and I have other pieces, I am cleansing and charging it also,

3 Likes

LOVE THIS!! I love my black tourmaline necklace…I wear it a lot for anxiety protection. I love your energy too! :green_heart: Blessed be.

4 Likes

I’m learning so much. Thank you.

4 Likes

This is the place you will learn sooooo much! and have fun while doing it!

4 Likes

Lovely, thank you @Francisco :heart:

4 Likes

Perfect! I have been using my Black Tourmaline pieces a lot & I love to do the guided meditation on here to activate it. I use it as an Empath’s Bodyguard too. I have been wearing my necklace for almost a week. I took it off to cleanse it because I’m sure it has picked up on some things around here. Thank you so much for the video & printable.

2 Likes

Thank you for your comments! I always keep mine on my desk near me. It’s definitely a good influence in my day-to-day! :black_heart:

2 Likes