Blessed Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Scorpio! šŸŒ•

Iā€™m so glad Iā€™m not the only one :laughing: I didnā€™t sleep well at all!

8 Likes

I slept exactly one hourā€¦ :laughing:
While Iā€™d wish you all better sleep, itā€™s also comforting to share the painā€¦ :sweat_smile:

Thank you love! :smiling_face: :revolving_hearts:
Sheā€™s happy in her new pot, and is starting to show it in her leaves too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :potted_plant:
Iā€™m really happy with my moon water too, I always keep some on my altar to apply on my third eye before sleep :heartpulse: Itā€™s a mix of distilled water and a drop of flower essence from a sweet rose I used to know :smiling_face:

8 Likes

@Solasta_Amore & @Phoenix_Rose :hugs: :two_hearts:

@MeganB Thereā€™s something about that eclipse energy, I swear! :sweat_smile: The full moon is a toss up for me- I think it depends on the particular moon. But Iā€™m starting to see a pattern with eclipses and restless nights.

Like Celestia said, while sleep would be the best thing, itā€™s still a comfort to at least know Iā€™m not alone! :laughing: :+1:

@CelestiaMoon Hugs for everyone in the sleepless-eclipse club! :people_hugging: :heart: Looks like the next one isnā€™t until October (although weā€™re in for a double whammy with two eclipses that month :sweat_smile:) so we have some time to recover!

Iā€™m glad your flower is happy and doing well in her new home- it sounds like you give her lots of love and care! She is very blessed- Iā€™m sure she will thrive! :potted_plant: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if it was the Eclipse, Full Moon, or both but I had some scattered & everywhere energy during Thursday & Friday but was able to sleep, so I went to bed either early or closer to my normal bedtimeā€¦ Last nightā€¦ I was very tossy, turny after 4 AM. So I donā€™t know what that was all about :laughing:

7 Likes

Seems a bit late for lingering energies from the eclipse last weekā€¦ itā€™s a Waning Gibbous Moon in Capricorn, but I havenā€™t checked in on what shenanigans the planets are up to at this time! :laughing:

Perhaps thereā€™s something else in the air right now? :thinking: :ringer_planet:

7 Likes

@BryWisteria well, why that escaped my mind I donā€™t really knowā€¦ off to see what the planets are up to. :laughing:

8 Likes

Iā€™d love to know too! :sweat_smile:
This night I finally got enough sleep and could fall asleep easily again :relieved: :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Most of the planets are stationed directā€¦ exceptā€¦

Pluto :astrology_pluto: is in Retrograde in Aquarius :aquarius: so issues around money, power, currencyā€¦ a more subtle energy to bring things out of the shadows into the light.

Mercury :astrology_mercury: is still in Retrograde in the sign of Taurus :taurus: in Taurus things like our self worth, productivity, progress toward goals, & relationships with money can be highlighted. This Retrograde can also make dreams more prophetic, highlight psychic abilities, & also you may find communication a bit more challenging. Maybe difficulties with decisions, technology, travel, or contracts. It goes direct on May 14th, so not too far away :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

On the 9th the Sun :sun: became in line with Uranus :astrology_uranus: & while its a strong alignment that can boost creativity, innovation, & freedomā€¦ It also highlights what may no longer be working. So some things may feel unstable or uncertain. So you can think about where in your life to make change & invite more freedom & innovation.

Those are the majors for right now. Lol :laughing:

9 Likes

Iā€™ve been feeling both restless and uncoordinated, my trouble falling asleep has had to do with very subtle but constant activation I could feel in my muscles. Thereā€™s also a possibility that I need to move my body more, Iā€™m still being very careful with that after the covid. :mending_heart:

The Pluto retrograde made me thinkā€¦ my Pluto is in Scorpio, as was the eclipseā€¦ Iā€™ve been drawn inside a lot recently, to examine my feelings and beliefs, and my spiritual path, it would kinda fit, a lot of energy pointing that way. Itā€™s also one of those things that keep me up at night, studying and practicing in the moonlight that illuminates these thingsā€¦ :smiling_face:

9 Likes

My Pluto is in Scorpio too! :scorpius:

I knew Mercury was in retrograde but totally forgot Pluto was in retrograde :astrology_pluto: so that explains a few things Iā€™ve been feeling and dealing with. Dang, I really need to get this astrology cemented into my brain :rofl:

9 Likes

Well, now I had to go look :laughing:

My Sun :sun:, Mercury :astrology_mercury:, Uranus :astrology_uranus:, Ceres, & Pallas are all in Scorpio :scorpius:. Ceres & Pallas are both asteroidsā€¦ interesting is that Ceres is parallel to my Sun & Uranus also in Scorpio.

My Pluto :astrology_pluto: is in Libra :libra:

Well, Iā€™ll have to do some poking around for all of this, probably without the Ceres & Pallas until I learn a little more about them :rofl:

9 Likes

Thanks for sharing your research, Siofra- this is really interesting! :star_struck:

(And it never ceases to amaze me just how much Scorpio energy we have around here! :scorpius: :raised_hands: :tada:)

6 Likes

I apparently am made of a lot of water with most of it being Scorpio :scorpius: & Fixed :laughing:

6 Likes

The Full Moon Lunar Eclipse of May 2023 has passed, but feel free to explore Moon Magick and Astrology for more current posts like this one! :full_moon_with_face: