Bliss be with you!

Merry meet everyone. I’m @Morgan (took the name from ‘Morte D’Arthur’ by Thomas Malory) and happy to meet you all.
I’m a fan of mythology and unconsciously been “magickal” all along. Discovered my dreams came true in many ways…the details precise to the time and even smells. Freaked myself out. Then I discovered I healed my pets simply by touching them. I barely understood myself and even my therapist couldn’t “cure” me. Had a lot of tough times…divorce, death, loss, pain…and now I can smell my dad’s perfume (he died last year in the covid pandemic). I found this forum when I started doing some research for a paper (I’m a professor and an artist as well) and found all the answers I’ve been looking for. Thank you friends.

10 Likes

Welcome @MorganFay! You will find that you are in good company here then! It sounds like you may have some empath in you or at least a highly sensitive person. We have more than a few empaths or highly sensitive people. Some in different aspects of their journey with their abilities. I have found that as I let go, heal, process things… my “spidey senses” are much more in tune with things & there’s more than one gift that I have. (What I really need to do is go through & find the different “Clairs” or gifts… to narrow down the ones that have been enhanced or unblocked.

I can say that I am able to smell my grandmother’s perfume & I notice temperature changes in certain areas or with certain items. I’ve also had negativity come from items that were given to me by passed-on people too.

The site has a lot of good information & feel free to search the forum for any topics or questions that you may have or start your own if you have something that you would like to share.

I look forward to learning with you!

6 Likes

Merry meet @MorganFay and welcome! :blush:

I’m sorry for the tough times and the recent loss of your father :pray: But despite the hardships you’ve overcome, it sounds like you have been exploring and embracing a number of wonderful talents- congrats to you! :heart:

Please make yourself at home here and know that all the resources of both the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum are at your fingertips. I recommend using the Search Tool and Tag System to help you navigate around- they are a lifeline! :compass:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Hi @MorganFay! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I too was a fan of mythology growing up, only for me it was Greek mythology! Not that I haven’t gotten into the others by now but that was my gateway drug. LOL!

Have you found the Courses yet? The meditation ones will help you ground and center. That’s always a good skill to start with.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

5 Likes

Thanks @Susurrus @BryWisteria and @Amethyst . Looking forward to a great adventure with you all! I’ll surely look into the courses, spells and devotionals. My grandma did some magick with an elephant’s tooth and a sandalwood wand in those days. But no one recognized her skills. I’m from India and a woman with psychic abilities is frowned upon here (especially in my place). So, I’m still in the broom closet. This is a great way for me to learn and share. Lots of love to you all!

7 Likes

You’re welcome, my dear! Keep yourself safe!

5 Likes

Welcome @MorganFay! I’m Amaris from Houston, TX in the states. I have been actively practicing for a little over 2.5 years but can look back and see things in my childhood that were definitely part of my clair gifts. My mom converted from Irish Catholicism to Wiccan when I was a teenager so I had to be the rebellious kid and refused my path because I didn’t want to be like my mom. Ah, teenagers.

Anywho, I’ve since learned that I am naturally gifted in clairaudience (hearing), clairsentience (sensing/empath), and claircognizance (knowing). I am working to develop then further through the book The Psychic Witch by Mat Auryn. It is filled with great information and exercises to use to build your gifts if you are interested.

Living in the southern part of the states, I understand the wanting to stay in the broom closet. If you are not Christian here, then you are the devil! The ones that preach tolerance are the most intolerant. Be safe and know that you have this community to all any questions and share your accomplishments with.

Again, Welcome and Merry Meet!

6 Likes

Wow, Morgan- your grandmother sounds very interesting! :star_struck: I’m sorry her magickal talents went unrecognized, and also that your own talents are frowned upon where you are :pray:

Please know that you are very welcome here- you are among friends and fellow magick-lovers! You are free to learn, share, and embrace your unique Craft to your heart’s desire. And if you ever find the need for a more private space, a friendly tip that the category called A Sacred Space is only accessible to active coven members who are logged in.

Lots of love to you! Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

@MorganFay, welcome! I am glad you have found the place you belong.

6 Likes

Welcome @MorganFay! We are so pleased to have you here! I love how you said “unconsciously magickal”. I can relate! I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: Morgan!

I love your witchy name! I’m Marsha, an eclectic witch from Colorado and I’m so glad you have joined us. There are lots of friendly and helpful people here, so if you have any questions, just ask.

With love :heart: & Magick :dizzy:

5 Likes

Hi @marsha! Thanks. Got that name from Morgan Le Fay, sister of King Arthur from the Arthurian legends. She was a famed necromancer and enchantress; the only one capable of outwitting the Knights of the Round Table.

7 Likes

Thanks @AileyGrey! Happy to flock with birds of the same feather!

8 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria and @crystal5! Finally found the friends I’ve been looking for.

7 Likes

You’re very welcome, @MorganFay! Make yourself at home here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.