Blue Moon šŸ”µ

Iā€™m gonna sit down tomorrow and try to write a prayer or something. Something special.

BTW, happy anniversary @TheMuslimWitch! Youā€™ve got a slice of cake by your name!

Itā€™s in the research? I actually remembered that from the show. LOL!

@tracyS your ritual is lovely too! Iā€™m so impressed with everyone!

I think Iā€™ll do a ritual to open myself to the magic of the world. Iā€™ve joked before that Iā€™m headblind. Maybe some magic will help me with that.

11 Likes

Iā€™m still not sure, yet. But it also falls on Ghost Day on the Chinese lunar calendar (not sure if itā€™s the same in others). So thereā€™s a big emphasis on honouring and respecting the dead and ancestors. I suppose Iā€™ll bring out the ancestor money, some candles, and go from there!

13 Likes

@starborn Thatā€™s Lovely. I also want to say hi. Iā€™m Tracy from England. Nice to see you here. :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Welcome to the family @starborn Iā€™m Nixi. Iā€™m a little crazy but usually in a fun way :laughing:

8 Likes

@Amethyst Iā€™ll try to find where I found it

7 Likes

A manifest spell using Glamour magic maybe?

Bits and pieces from this article and some good old fashioned spell writing and I might come up with something

Or maybe this

This looks interesting too

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @starborn! Youā€™ll have to tell us about Ghost Day! Glad to have you here!

Hee! No worries love, I was just amazed that Smurfs came up in your research.

And those links look interesting, Iā€™ll have to look at all of them.

So. I wrote a chant for lighting a blue candle on the Blue Moon and then a Prayer to the Moon Goddess. Here it is:

Blue Moon Prayers

I light a candle to honor the Blue Moon,
for magic and mystery and fairies in the blooms.
Tonight I celebrate the Lady at her fullness,
so that she may shine on me with all of her goodness!

Blessed be!

Prayer to Mother Moon on the Blue Moon:

I honor the lady of the Moon who is called by many names!
Arianrhod! Mani! Selene! Hecate! Luna!
You have many names and many faces, from Maiden to Mother, to Crone! I honor your beauty this night of the Blue Moon and your magic!

You light up the night sky with your brilliance! You shine down on lovers as they clasp hands! You give poets and artists a muse with your beautiful illumination! Your magic fills the air as you come close to Mother Earth before you go spinning off into the star-filled sky!

You are my Mother, guiding me and protecting me! You have been there for me when I was small before I even knew you had a name, and you will be there when I am old and ready to go back into your loving embrace!

Grant to me the ability to feel your magic! Allow me to see into your mysteries. I want to learn to be as magical as I can be, in your honor. On this night of the Blue Moon, which is so unique, guide me and grant me your touch! Fill me with your divine presence so I might be healed of any ailments!

Thank you, Great Lady Moon, for your help and guidance. I appreciate all the things that you do for me. Accept my humble offerings in your name. Thank you, Mother Moon, for your presence. May you shine brightly for all to see!

Blessed be!

Iā€™m also going to charge some labradorite for protection and to help me feel my magic better. Thatā€™s the plan anyway.

Hope your plans for the Moon are coming along nicely!

11 Likes

Thatā€™s really beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :large_blue_circle:

7 Likes

Aww. Thank you, love! I appreciate that!

7 Likes

@Amethyst Very beautiful :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

I will be going to yoga, with a blue moon sound healing at the end on Wednesday night (I already did the complete 90 min Full moon sound healing class last night/Saturday), and then I plan to use @Amaris_Baneā€™s spell and release all the negative and clear out room for all the positive changes coming and manifesting in September! Thank you, Jessica!!! :new_moon_with_face:

6 Likes

I agree with @CelestiaMoon - your pray @Amethyst is really wonderful!

also, @tracyS I may, with your permission, like to incorporate some of your cleansing techniques prior to my clear out the space ritual.!

7 Likes

@jan_TheGreenWitch of course, that would be lovely :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Dears, total rookie alert here. When talking about the blue moon from our perspective, are we talking about the moonlight itself or timing? Donā€™t get me wrong, but letā€™s think for a second - everybody is from a different time zone here, so itā€™s not the timing that counts so much, does it? Itā€™s the fact we try spells under a full moon in our time zone? If yes, what if the moon is not so visible or itā€™s cloudy on our side of the pond? Does this affect whatever we are trying to achieve? TIA <3

10 Likes

@marta which side of the pond are you on lovely? :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

On the Spells8 app main page, select menu, lunar ritual and itā€™ll bring you here

Put in your timezone and the page will refresh to the current moon wherever you are in the world.
If you canā€™t see it, itā€™s ok, I often canā€™t see it, but the magic still works. :heartpulse:

10 Likes

thaaanks! Iā€™m on CEST. I just meant that itā€™s tricky because blue moon is technically different for everybody, but it doesnā€™t change the fact itā€™s one of best nights to do something :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

CEST? Is that America? Sorry Iā€™m on the other side of the Atlantic :joy:. :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

No, itā€™s Europe :wink: Virtual wave from the other side of the pond! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Awesome. :partying_face:

8 Likes