BOOK OF SHADOWS- organization?

I have been so happy to have the wonderful resource of SPELLS8.com for pages to a Book of Shadows.
I wondered if anyone would like to share how they organize their personal BOS.

5 Likes

Hi Berta!

Besides using a 3-ring binder to add, remove and move pages around, here’s a series of page separators with different categories: Book of Shadows Cover and Divider Pages 📄

I hope that helps! Also, I started organizing all the pages in this page: Grimoire PDF. I still have a lot of work to do since there are so many pages! It wil take me a while.

5 Likes

Thank you so much @Francisco. I didn’t have a three ring binder, but I did have extra rings for a ring binder and the page punch for that binder. It still allows me to change the order of pages, but is a little more cumbersome when trying to flip through.
I can’t even imagine how many hours / DAYS/ you have spent putting this all together to share with us. THANKS hardly seems adequate.
SO MUCH INFORMATION!! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

My grimoire is actually a combination of a few different journals and notebooks as well as a three-ring binder. The journals are for journaling my daily tarot (when I remember to do it) and my shadow work. The three-ring binder is honestly just about empty because most of the information I have is in my head :rofl: The binder works best for me because then I can move pages around when I need to and organize it without worrying about not being able to find things.

3 Likes

Besides divider pages, my son draws the specific herb, flower, etc that correlates with the page. He’s such an artist! Otherwise, I start out with the basics, then start out by going to more complex info.

4 Likes

Thanks Christina that makes sense. I have ‘collected’ a lot of information over time and it is becoming a bit overwhelming. There is a lot of redundant or irrelevant information, but I keep the page because of a bit that isn’t on other pages. I suppose I should just start consolidation and writing them up myself but I look at that much work and I kinda glaze over. I have a collection of books that I feel the same way… Sometimes I love parts but not all. I guess I am picky. :frowning:

4 Likes

Nothing wrong with being picky! It shows you’re unique and have preferences.

3 Likes