Bored? How about organizing your Herb cabinet?

It took me awhile, but I finally organized my herb cabinet and labeled everything. By the way, best place to buy herbs?? Mexican Grocery store!
Here are a few labels you can certainly use, Just click on them and they should pop up full sheet. I used Modge podge but you can use Elmers school glue as well, Just make sure to put some on the bottle where the label will go first, then do a new coat, position the label, and then do a coat over the top…IF you have trouble downloading these email me and I will send them to you. .

8 Likes

These are perfect!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

What a good idea!

Did you paste them on glass jars? I would love to see how they look in the cabinet!

3 Likes

After cutting them out, clean an area on your glass jar where it will go, put either Modge Podge or Elmers glue on the area, let it get tacky, attach the label, then immediately go over the whole label to the edges with either modge podge or elmers glue. I like the flat modge podge better. I will get a pic for you.

3 Likes

These are wonderful! I think I am going to buy some sticker paper and print these out for use on my jars. Thank you so much! I don’t know how I didn’t see these sooner!

2 Likes

@Susurrus so glad you reactivated this post These are terrific. Thanks so much @roxanne. I too will order some sticker paper.

3 Likes

Oh you’re welcome! I happened to see them & was very intrigued. I like to be as organized as possible or I get lost. If that makes sense.

3 Likes

Such gorgeous stickers! Every one is unique :star_struck: I know these would look amazing in an apothecary :herb::two_hearts:

1 Like