BoS Index Page

So I wanted to share while I am patiently waiting on my BoS to come in either today or hopefully tmrw. I decided to at least print two spells out on the new Parchment Paper I got, Francisco shared one a few places when I was reading around but I found this fancy pack on Amazon that I liked. I printed out my Index and decided to play around with it in Adobe, I used a Index someone posted in the forum for inspiration and I made the font Parchment, it was funny that came to me while looking down the list of fonts to choose from. So here is what my Index for my BoS looks like.

16 Likes

It looks great! I can’t wait to see what it looks like when you get your Book of Shadows in the mail. I’m sure it’s going to suit you just right! :clap:

8 Likes

@MeganB and you pulled to get my creative outlits going, this is a start, LOL.

8 Likes

And an amazing start, at that! :clap:

8 Likes

How lovely!

8 Likes

Oh wonderful! Your creativity is starting! Plus with the beads too! Great start so far! :star_struck:

8 Likes

Thank you!

8 Likes

@Susurrus I forgot about that too, just finish finding the beads I wanted earlier. I am trying to wait on making my purchase though, I have a bunch of stuff that I am getting and with Mercury in Retrograde you know how that goes but I don’t think I can wait until May 14th when it is over, so maybe a few things here and there.

7 Likes

It’s perfect! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Thank you @CelestiaMoon!

8 Likes

That is lovely :heart:

8 Likes

Looking lovely. Enjoy the process of creating your BoS. For me, it is a way to got my creativity flowing and i love the satisfaction from seeing it evolve and grow.

May you feel the same sense of statisfaction and achievement as you see yoir own BoS grow.

Blessed be

Alan

9 Likes

It looks soooooo pretty dear! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I am, okay, I am really in love. :face_holding_back_tears: I want a similar one for myself now! I know I am shouting like a kid in my head right now for wanting this same BOS Index page and all the other pages too! :rofl: :blush: What the point is that I feel a vintage or ancient witchy feeling after seeing this picture! :star_struck: :crystal_ball: I loooooove this sooo much! :heart_eyes: :sob:

8 Likes

Thank you @Nixi!

6 Likes

Thank you @Cosmic_Curiosity, I had brought one but I was not really feeling having to write everything down all the time when I have bookmark galore of stuff. I figured this would be easier and I can decorate it the way I want it.

6 Likes

I appreciate your thoughtful words and I hope you make one you enjoy as well. I can actually send you this Index Page I don’t mind sharing, as for vintage and ancient witchy that is what I was going for. Check your inbox.

6 Likes

Oh Adam I love it, it is so pretty. Thanks for sharing!

7 Likes

Aww thank youu so much honey! :hugs: :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Wow! That is an amazing book! Awesome job.
You are so very talented!

7 Likes

It looks awesome, Heav3n- great work! :clap::blush: I hope your BoS arrives soon so you can continue bringing it to life- keep on having fun with your crafting! :open_book: :sparkles:

I love your crafts so much! You have so much creativity and it really shows in your handiwork- there’s so much to see and interact with! Everything looks amazing :full_moon_with_face: :two_hearts: :candle:

7 Likes