Brain food

I really have been enjoying this app! I have learned several things that I’ve never heard of. And new knowledge is my drug of choice. Anything that y’all want to share with me, I will respectfully and gratefully absorb it. :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes_cat::green_heart:

7 Likes

That is wonderful to hear! Are there any particular subjects of interest? You may enjoy the Merry Meet Monday post or checking out the :chakras: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - The Chakras fpr more ideas & approaches to different topics.

The current challenge will close tomorrow morning (I believe) & a new one will start on Wednesday.

The Courses are a great place to start for some awesome information & if you have any questions, feel free to ask & someone will be able to help you & get you pointed in the right direction. :hugs:

Iblook forward to learning with you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I’m so glad you’re enjoying being here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Learning is also something I really enjoy, too. Siofra has already posted links to the challenge and the courses so I don’t have much else to add :laughing:

Oh, we have a list here somewhere of recommendations and lists that members have created or added to. Let me see if I can link it or other posts like it…

Book and YouTube Recommendations

Witchy Wiki Resources

3 Likes

Hooray! :heart: I’m so happy you’ve been enjoying the resources here, Tasha- I hope you continue to find everything you are searching for (and more!) :books::blush:

Siofra and Megan shared some great suggestions- like Siofra mentioned, are there any subjects in particular you want to learn more about? You can always put a call here and folks will share their specific recommendations and advice, and I also suggest browsing through the Forum Tags- it’s a great way to hone in on a certain area of the Craft :mag_right: :open_book:

May you continue to thrive in your magickal studies! Happy learning and blessed be :heart:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.