Brand New Witch

Hello everyone my name is Rebecca I have begun my new journey feeling so light hearted happy and true want to send much gratitude love compassion and appreciation to the divine I feel so protected and loved Bless it be!:raised_hands:

10 Likes

Welcome @beckie1, I’m Siofra_Strega one of the moderators within the forum! I’m from Cape Cod & I’m so happy that you feel so happy & true on your path!

If you haven’t already, the Spells8 courses are a great place to start. They are full of great information & printables for your Book Of Shadows! If you have any questions at all whether it’s about the courses or another part of the site or forum, please feel free to ask! Someone will get back to you & point you in the right direction. Everyone here is very friendly & supportive of your path :hugs:

Personally, I am more of a Celtic Pagan :triquetra:, I work with the Goddess Brigid :candle: & the Morrigan :raven:. Both of them are from the Celtic Pantheon, but no other deities have reached out to me other than them & I feel very connected to the Celtic :triskele: Culture & Spirituality.

Feel free to search the forum for any topics of interest & to comment or reply to any open post. You can also start your own, A Sacred Space & the Energy Exchange categories are members-only categories. So you need to be logged into your active Spells8 account within the forum to access or interact with those categories. Anything posted in those areas is not public & can only be seen by members that are logged into their accounts.

I look forward to learning with you! I saw that you mentioned meditation & we have a lot of different meditations that you may want to look at too: Spells8 Guided Meditations :woman_in_lotus_position:

Talk to you soon! :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Hi @beckie1! My name is Amaris. I’m an eclectic pagan green witch from Houston, TX. I started my journey about 2 years ago after ignoring my path since childhood. I work with the Greek god Hades and the Norse goddess Hel. I also do ancestory work.

@Susurrus has already given you lots of great places to start. This forum is a welcoming place so don’t hesitate to ask a question! If you have a more personal question, or just want to keep it private, you can post within the Sacred Space group. Only members can access it.

Welcome and Merry Meet! And many blessings along your journey.

5 Likes

Hi @beckie1! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Keep an eye out for a post tomorrow that says Merry Meet Monday - Magickal News of the Week, or something like that. It’ll let you in on all the activities we’ve got going on for the week and you’ll be able to get to know your fellow coven members by chatting down in the comments.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you more!

4 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @beckie1

It’s nice to meet you Rebecca and I’m glad your journey has led you here. There are lots of friendly and helpful people so if you have any questions, just ask. I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

Hello and welcome Rebecca! I am so happy that you feel that way. This place feels like a home and family. I’m sure you will love it :heart:

5 Likes

Merry meet Rebecca @beckie1,

Welcome to the forum! :blush:

Congrats to you on the exciting start of your magickal journey- may your Craft continue to bring you much happiness and joy :sparkles:

We are grateful and blessed to have you here too- please make yourself at home, Rebecca! There are many activities and events in the forum, as well as a treasure trove of discussions and magickal topics to explore. Please jump into any that call to you!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be :mage:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.