Brigid Flametender

Very nice job so far! I’m sure you will figure out the perfect design for it.

I am constantly looking at the pallets we use to burn & think about different ways to repurpose them for our backyard or porches. We have a couple in the backyard right now that I was thinking of leaning up against a tree & making it a raised planter for the yard & to put strawberries in the slats.

8 Likes

That would be a great idea!!! There’s so much you could do with pallets. Did you see my past life weekly challenge entry? I made a Triple Goddess candle holder from a board off a pallet.

8 Likes

No! But speaking of the Goddess. I saw a movie trailer for Halloween & 1 of the main symbols is the Triple Moon & something else. I wish I could remember the name of the movie so you could look for the trailer… but it makes sense why witches get a bad wrap. The use of the symbols seems to be of a more sinister nature, even now!

I will have to go back to the post & really see it again! I love repurposing things for my craft or personal use.

9 Likes

I’ll just add it here…

It couldn’t fit but there’s four candles

12 Likes

Beautiful little flame there! I bet your shelf will look awesome when you’re done @christina4!

Good luck my friend. I know how much the diffusers bring you happiness. Baby steps, as you said.

7 Likes

I have finally refreshed my altar & started a routine. Today I have a white candle lit from a ritual to wear an amulet for Persephone. I will be making a post in the :sparkles: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - A Magickal Blessing thread in a short bit.

I’m happy to be able to tend the flame once again. :star2:

15 Likes

Your flame shines bright @Susurrus :dizzy: and I am really loving the altar cloth as well it’s so golden :innocent:

9 Likes

Thank you so much! I just got it this month to use through Samhain. Maybe afterward too. I haven’t really decided yet. :heart:

10 Likes

I just finished the white candle meditation while holding my block of Selenite. Infeel more ready to take on the day, well, afternoon at this point. It’s been a slow moving day so far :joy:

15 Likes

Today I did the Red Candle Meditation :candle: for safety, protection, love :heart:, & energy. I held a Tigers Eye tower & lit a Lavender incense to clear the air in my space & placed a Clear Quartz, crystal to the side of the candle. :candle:

I hope everyone has a great day! :infinite_roots:

15 Likes

Beautiful! I hope you have a great day too!

8 Likes

Thank you :heart: :blush: :heartbeat:

11 Likes

Proceeding to keep the flame going :fire:

16 Likes

OH! Thank you so much! I was just sitting on my bed like… Hmmm :thinking: what should I do this morning for my candles & meditation & saw that you had updated it! Thank you for all of your help with the flame :fire:

11 Likes

I was really struggling today with my quiet time this morning, mostly because I woke up about an hour & a half late. So everything was kind of rushed to catch up this morning with the regular stuff thrown in there too. Anyway, I decided to do the Self Love Meditation on Spells8 & to honor Brigid & ask for assistance with my healing & patience today.

18 Likes

Processing: 20211022_120020[1583].jpg…

My day has smoothed out & I was able to do the Black Candle Meditation :candle: :woman_in_lotus_position: late this morning.

I hope that everyone is having a good day & continues to have a great weekend! :infinite_roots:

@MeganB… it seems that my photo is also having trouble uploading today

11 Likes

Let me help you out a bit @Susurrus that’s my candle I lit for meditation and my daily tarot reading (please excuse the glimpse of my mess I’m working on some handmade glass rune sets and decided I was more comfortable working in my living room today while the house is quiet and I have it to myself :grin:)

13 Likes

Thank you @phoenix_dawn, now I’m curious to see the runes when they are finished! When I had my craft things upstairs & I had the house to myself, I would take over the living room too! :joy:

9 Likes

It’s just roomier and the natural light fills the room from every direction and sometimes I just need to move my practice to the heart of the house (our living room is the first room you see when you walk inside the house and is located dead center of the house). Maybe it’s like I feel my energy more centered here some days I guess. I’m not sure but I move my little travel altar box out here on those days and I do meditation, tarot and also any spell work that I can’t afford to be interrupted while I’m working on it and of course my crafts because there’s just no room in my room between the bedroom suit and my entire wall length altar space :woman_shrugging:t2: maybe once Piper has been working at my space a little while I’ll loan her some of my altar pieces until we get our place. I suppose I could look into buying her some LED candles for her to use in her room for rituals and an altar. :thinking:

9 Likes

Processing: IMG_20211022_180734_213.webp…

9 Likes