Brigid Flametender

10 Likes

Beautiful, @Susurrus! :candle: Your altar is so serene and beautiful to look at :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Thank you, I’m still trying to come up with something for Beltane & a new altar cloth.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Altar cloth in our Tamed Wild box this month. :grin:

5 Likes

yay! I can’t wait for mine. I just took the one with the Sabbats off my altar recently. I couldn’t decide if I wanted to find another one around the house or wait for my box to come in. :rofl:

4 Likes

7 Likes

Beautiful love! I’ll try to remember to post tomorrow. It’s not fair that you’re tending the flame all alone. I just get busy and forget. Or I’m not awake enough to work the camera when I do have a candle lit.

5 Likes

Thank you! Tomorrow would be a great day because I have to wake up at 3 AM & then drive to the city for 6 AM. Then drive back home again… so I will forget or not get to it until much later than normal. I really appreciate it @Amethyst :hugs: :heart:

5 Likes

It’s so not fair! We need a schedule! :candle:

Burning a pink one for Friday energies on my desk:

7 Likes

I love when you post of your space! It’s gorgeous! Thank you! :candle: :smiley: :heart_decoration: :star2:

4 Likes

Eep, that sounds bad. I hope your drive went well. Here’s Saturday’s.

I need better lighting or something. LOL.

6 Likes

@Amethyst thank you so much! The drive was alright, there was no traffic going in or out of the city & I got them there 2 hours before their flight. I’m just so tired & slow now. I wasn’t able to nap when I got home, my body wanted to be awake.

I think it looks gorgeous! No extra lighting needed!

4 Likes

@Francisco , Is that a wooden binder? If so, may I ask where you got it? I’ve had a thought in my head this last week of creating a Cover for my BOS similar to that, although I had not thought of using hinges.

5 Likes

You’re welcome, @Susurrus! Sorry, you weren’t able to nap. Eat something, that always makes me sleepy. LOL.

It needs extra lighting, at least when it comes to the altar challenge, you can’t see all my bits and bobs. LOL.

4 Likes

@Amethyst I think your photo quality is getting better every day! :+1: The lighting is good, after all what matters it’s the candle light :candle:

@Saulamay Thanks! I got it custom made by Brad from RaynorShine desings. The hinges and spine are a bit bulky but I like the way they look

6 Likes

Tending the flame today,
Blessed Be

9 Likes

Oh I love that candle holder! Is that a sand dollar? Either way it’s a gorgeous holder. I don’t have any like that, but I think I need them in my life. Lol. Thank you!

7 Likes

I just set the sand dollar there, I have so many I just put them everywhere…lol.
Thank you though.

5 Likes

I wish we had them here! I never find any! But I do have pounds of sea glass. :rofl:

5 Likes