Bring it, Mother Nature!

There is crazy wind and lightning and thunder and hail and rain going on in the Rocky Mountains right now. Thank you, Mother Nature, for allowing me to feel your power down to my bones!
Feeling the thunder roll and hearing it echo off the mountains makes my heart and soul sing.

18 Likes

Oh my @lilysmiles :face_holding_back_tears: :heart_eyes: I feel exactly the same way when the weather here is almost the same! :star_struck: I feel my soul dancing too…and I feel the power of nature deep down to my bones as well! I don’t know what else to say because I am just overwhelmed by your post, love! :face_holding_back_tears: :blue_heart: This heavenly experience of yours made my day! :innocent: :hugs: :cloud_with_rain: :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:…I don’t think there is anything more beautiful than Nature or any artist more talented than The Goddess!
:green_heart: :pink_heart: :green_heart:

13 Likes

@lilysmiles I love :heart: a good thunder :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: boomer! When it gets like that here I like to go to the seashore & watch the waves too. There’s only a small portion where we can do thtmat because a section of the road will get closed off.

When I can’t we watch the skies & the trees too! Its really amazing to feel it & watch! :star_struck:

11 Likes

Yes, that’s my favorite kind of weather! :clap: :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

7 Likes

I love a deep southern thunderstorm! There is nothing like them on the planet! I know exactly the feeling that you are describing. It reminds you how small you are and yet how powerful… Enjoy your moment!

8 Likes

Sounds like a wild storm! So long as you are safe, I don’t think there’s nothing wrong with enjoying the power of nature and all her stormy beauty :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: :dancer::sparkles:

Let your heart sing along with Mother Nature, @lilysmiles! Enjoy the storm :heart:

5 Likes

I grew up in the south, and I know how different the storms can be there. They’re a whole different kind of amazing…seeing lightening streak through the sky for miles and miles. And thunder so loud it makes you jump 2 feet. Enjoy, and stay safe!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.