Buck Moon Ritual Tarot Spread and Cleaning Ritual

Buck moon is basically deals with cleansing. The energy of full moon helps us to do some serious soul searching or shedding some old or stale energy. Although we must try to cleanse ourselves to remove negativity and bad habits everyday, but this is a perfect time to cleanse yourself to get rid of all the negativity and the unnecessary weight holding us back from moving forward.

First of all, we must know what is shedding us through this tarot activity:

Then we must do this bath ritual cleanse ourselves:
What you’ll need is:

• Himalayan Quartz - For cleansing
  • Moonstone - For Manifestation
  • Bloodstone - For Purity
  • Sage or Sage incense
  • Epsom salts
  • Small Bowl
  • Dried Lavender
  • Dried Rosemary
  • 3 Bay Leaves
  • An organza or muslin bag*
  • 2 White candles

Instructions for your bath ritual:-

• Open one window at least and Light candles
  • Add 3 cups of Epsom Salts and 2 tablespoon of dried lavender and 2 tablespoon of dried rosemary and 2 tablespoon of dried basil in the boul and mix it all together.
  • Burn the sage or sage incense and imagine the smoke mingling with the steam and escaping through an open window. This will cleanse the room from any negativity and ensuring we can be completely cleansed once we get out.
  • Add the Epsom Salt mixture to your bath and let it dissolve and the herbs sit for a few minutes.
  • During bath, place your crystals as close to the bath or shower as possible and immerse yourself in the water and play meditation music to relax me and center your thoughts.
  • Think about what you want to be rid of, what is no longer serving you and what you want to let go of in order to move forward.
  • Once you’ve finished in your bath, let the water out.
  • Make sure to blow out your candles and cleanse the bathtub with incense smoke so that your negative energy will never come back to you.

Reference: July Full Moon: The Buck Moon — The Self-Care Emporium

13 Likes

Oh, thank you for sharing this tarot spread :deer: I’m definitely going to take advantage of this one and then probably do my own little ritual :bath:

9 Likes

Ooh this is fantastic! I love the sound of this bath ritual and the tarot spread is perfect! I can’t wait to do this :heart_eyes: thanks for sharing @Princess_Tara :kissing_heart:

9 Likes

Thank you for sharing! I recently started looking into Tarot Spreads that are based on the moon cycles or where the moon is transiting. I am definitely going to try this one.

9 Likes

This sounds just so lovely! I’ll have to try the tarot spread at the very least! Thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing this! Very helpful.

6 Likes

I also love the combo of tarot and a bath ritual :flower_playing_cards: :bathtub: Thanks so much for sharing this @Princess_Tara! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Blessed Buck Moon!

4 Likes

My pleasure @MeganB I so happy that you’ll try this out.

Good luck @Limeberry

I wish you find out the proper thing that you want to release @Susurrus

Good luck @Amethyst enjoy your spread.

My pleasure @Raven-Wolf

Indeed, @BryWisteria this combo pack helps a lot to find out what I want to release. Otherwise I have to put a lot of pressure on my mind. :blush:

Waiting for July 24, 2021 to come and I will do the spread. :relaxed:

9 Likes

:blush: Thank you :blush:
Jeannie

6 Likes

I performed this ritual and this is my result:

Tarot spread really helped me to identify the transformation that I need to do for myself. I performed the spell and documented my result here. I would never be able to discover this without the help of divination. So happy that I have found my path. Thank you Spell8 for the spell. @anneshakargupta

6 Likes

anneshakargupta,
I loved your intent!
I am very Happy You found your way!
Jeannie

6 Likes

Yes indeed @BryWisteria

I am excited to know how can reach this level. Started walking on this path already. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@anneshakargupta

6 Likes