Buck moon is basically deals with cleansing. The energy of full moon helps us to do some serious soul searching or shedding some old or stale energy. Although we must try to cleanse ourselves to remove negativity and bad habits everyday, but this is a perfect time to cleanse yourself to get rid of all the negativity and the unnecessary weight holding us back from moving forward.
First of all, we must know what is shedding us through this tarot activity:
Then we must do this bath ritual cleanse ourselves:
What you’ll need is:
- Himalayan Quartz - For cleansing
- Moonstone - For Manifestation
- Bloodstone - For Purity
- Sage or Sage incense
- Epsom salts
- Small Bowl
- Dried Lavender
- Dried Rosemary
- 3 Bay Leaves
- An organza or muslin bag*
- 2 White candles
Instructions for your bath ritual:-
- Open one window at least and Light candles
- Add 3 cups of Epsom Salts and 2 tablespoon of dried lavender and 2 tablespoon of dried rosemary and 2 tablespoon of dried basil in the boul and mix it all together.
- Burn the sage or sage incense and imagine the smoke mingling with the steam and escaping through an open window. This will cleanse the room from any negativity and ensuring we can be completely cleansed once we get out.
- Add the Epsom Salt mixture to your bath and let it dissolve and the herbs sit for a few minutes.
- During bath, place your crystals as close to the bath or shower as possible and immerse yourself in the water and play meditation music to relax me and center your thoughts.
- Think about what you want to be rid of, what is no longer serving you and what you want to let go of in order to move forward.
- Once you’ve finished in your bath, let the water out.
- Make sure to blow out your candles and cleanse the bathtub with incense smoke so that your negative energy will never come back to you.