Busy hands

Hi all, so maybe some of you have noticed I haven’t been on the forum as much as I should be or used to be, but as I expressed in one of my previous posts, once I get stuck on a project or projects I can’t stop it becomes a mission :rofl: so this is what I have been doing… I taught myself to crochet, sew, and did another puzzle i waited ages to come. Boy were they all a challenge but I am glad I got through them all with no issues which is amazing considering I was learning on the job… here are the results:

This one is inspired by: Crochet Tutorial: The Whimsical Witch Hat, Halloween Crochet - YouTube
It is called Whimsical Witch hat

Sorry about the mess in the background this is part of a large family which can’t be helped

I originally was going to use a pattern for the skirt but thought to hell with it and improvised. The skirt took about half a day, the crochet witch hat a week as I had to do it in bits with such a busy family, and puzzle a few days as I also did it in bits and it wasn’t as the picture on the box displayed and had many things missing like a black cat and other extras like herb jars. So I am glad I could accomplish these while I am waiting for my final results deeming I passed my whole uni degree. Will be busy after this looking for a job in the coming weeks so what better time to do some projects than now☺️

22 Likes

You have a creative talent! I love how everything looks :heart: and don’t you be sorry for a pair of shoes of the floor…that’s not messy! By the way, kitty is so cute :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

You did a beautiful job on everything!

8 Likes

@TheMuslimWitch you did a great job on all of your missions! The whimsical hat is gorgeous :star_struck:… & I completely understand the family & such… I have 3 - 4 kids here at any given time, so keeping up with it all time is nearly impossible! :laughing:

That’s a gorgeous puzzle too! I will have to see if I can find one for my daughter & I to do & possibly hang in our home! You’ve inspired me! Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Wow. Great job! You’ve been busy!

7 Likes

Lovely!! Amazing work on your hat! I need to look at the pattern. I just spun some gorgeous yarn and it is so pretty that I don’t know what to do with it. Maybe a hat… I just have to see how many yards I have because I have no way to get more of this wool! Thanks for the inspiration!

9 Likes

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:it would be great if it was only the shoes lol.

7 Likes

Thank you hun I really appreciate it :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you :blush: The puzzle was worth it and so glad it did it look great in my sacred room and although a challenge was satisfying to finish. I am sure you and your daughter will be a great team as it’s way more fun and easier with 2 people :blush:

8 Likes

Thank you and yes. It is kind of hard to stop when I start something lol😊

8 Likes

Thank you :blush: check the link out it tells you everything about how many yards, what yarn to use etc… :blush:

9 Likes

Look at that HAT! :heart_eyes: Goodness, it turned out amazing @TheMuslimWitch- I imagine it must have been quite the project, but the results are gorgeous. The skirt turned out beautiful too- I love the fabric you choose :bouquet: :blush:

And tada on the puzzle- look at that beauty! I’m sorry it wasn’t the same picture as was on the box, but this one looks pretty awesome too. A perfect puzzle for a witch! :jigsaw: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ve got my fingers crossed for you and am keeping you in my thoughts- good luck while you await the results :raised_hands: :heart:

Lots of love and blessed be!

8 Likes

Thank you. I was told after the 7th I will receive the results. So far my educators told me not to worry as I passed their subjects as as far as I know throughout the 3 years I studied, I passed all the subjects…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

It sounds like good news is on the way and it’s just a matter of waiting- very exciting, @TheMuslimWitch! Wishing you all the best! :heart::blush:

6 Likes

Beautiful work! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:You are quite talented!!!

Yup, I get the messy. I have two boys and a husband… not a large family but one that excels at mess and the skill to block it out and not understanding what I am seeing. :joy:

6 Likes

Wow you are amazing and very talented !great work

8 Likes

Thank you hun :blush:

4 Likes

That hat is so beautiful. I love the colors :open_mouth:so vibrant. You are very talented :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you hun I really appreciate it​:blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Oh goodness, somehow I missed this post!

I absolutely love that you taught yourself to crochet and made that amazing hat! :clap: Great job!!

4 Likes