Calling all my geeks

Im calling all those anime , superhero , comicbook, geeks or am i a team of one.

7 Likes

I’m a geek! I grew up on TOS and TNG and I collected comics there when I had the money for it. The habit got too expensive for me. It was getting up for forty bucks a week or so.

Currently, I read a lot of Harry Potter, Teen Wolf, and Tony DiNozzo fanfiction. Fan fiction is much better than comics, you can geek out just as much without paying out the nose for it. LOL!

6 Likes

I like cartoons lol does that count??? South Park and Rick and Morty are my favs :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Definitely counts

7 Likes

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET! :rofl:

6 Likes

Honestly im not big on south park but im obsessed with futurama

7 Likes

I’m a total geek when it comes to pcs, Mac, server administration, network engineering, software development, DevSecOps…yep…I’m a big 'ol geek. I start talking tech and my husband’s eyes just glaze over LOL.

Geek : “ a digital-technology expert or enthusiast” and “a person who has excessive enthusiasm for and some expertise about a specialized subject or activity”

5 Likes

You’re definitely not alone!

5 Likes

Since nobody mentioned it… Star Wars!!

giphy

The original trilogy is so engaging and it plays really well with the hero’s journey and many other archetypes that make it a very spiritual journey.

8 Likes

Lol i own the older movies but all the new ones dont hit the spot. There not the same i also have both star wars the clone wars and rebles cartoons

5 Likes

Hooray for the geeks of the forum! :partying_face: Anime and video game geek here myself :wave: :nerd_face:

As someone who works in the video game industry, I see a lot of games- and it’s always fun to find ones that have witchy themes (especially in a positive way!) :man_mage:

In case there are any other fellow witchy gamers out there, we have a collection going of witchy aesthetic games in this discussion: Witchy games :video_game:

Keep on being geeky and proud, everybody :wink: :two_hearts:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.