Witchy Games? 🎮

Greetings to all! :grin:

As some of you know, I’m a big fan of the Witch of Wonderlust on Youtube- the other day she posted a walkthrough of a beautiful and spiritual game called Year Walk :footprints:

Year Walk: In the old days man tried to catch a glimpse of the future in the strangest of ways.

Experience the ancient Swedish phenomena of year walking through a different kind of first person adventure that blurs the line between two and three dimensions, as well as reality and the supernatural.

[Description from Steam Game Store]

Here is Part I from the Witch of Wonderlust channel:

As someone who works partly in the game industry, I always love to see games that focus on magick and spirituality in creative ways :star_struck:. I’ll be getting this game to play for myself- just holding off for the Steam Lunar New Year Sale! :red_gift_envelope::laughing:

It got me wondering- where are my witchy gamers at? :video_game::sparkles:

If you’ve got a great game to recommend, feel free to give a shout! :grin:

And if you have other witchy media to recommend, you may want to check out:

Happy playing and Blessed be! :video_game::sparkles:

7 Likes

I LOVE Olivia!! She is one of my favorite channels I’m subscribed to. I was wondering what those videos were about but didn’t have time to check them out, I’ll be looking at them now for sure. I love games of all kinds. Board, PC, Xbox, I play them all!

Have you heard of Ori and the Blind Forest? I literally cried watching the story play out. The visuals, the music… everything about that game is breathtaking to me. I really do get lost in it.

6 Likes

I like Olivia, too! I didn’t get to watch this video though. I’ll watch it when I have spare time later on. I love any games to, like @janelle :grin::heartbeat: thank you so much for this @TheTravelWitch

4 Likes

I haven’t had a chance to watch her videos of this walkthrough, but it does look fun!

I actually like to play Town of Salem which isn’t necessarily witchy, but it’s a fun sort of who-dun-it game. Just gotta watch out for the vulgar jerks like any other game you can play online with other people.

2 Likes

Ori is on my wishlist in Steam! :heart_eyes: My partner played it and said it is a breathtaking (albeit heartbreaking) game! I’ve watched a few clips on YouTube and am waiting for the right moment to play it. It looks like a masterpiece! :grin:

You’re very welcome, Christina! :two_hearts: I know it’s tough to choose, but do you have a favorite game? :blush:

A new one- I haven’t heard of Town of Salem! It sounds like a fun mystery strategy game. I’ll have to check it out- thanks for the tip, Megan! :heart:

I played through this simple but emotional and sweet game the other day. It’s earthy and magical and worth a play!

It’s called AER: Memories of Old :bird:

1 Like