Calling of The Elements

This is a little ‘how-to’ video for the recent Calling of the Elements witchy box I conjured up! It’s a step-by-step suggestion on what to do with your Elemental box.

8 Likes

What a beautiful collection in the box, @SilverBear! The artwork on the card is breathtaking- what a creative design of the elements :droplet::herb::cloud::fire: Your son is a very talented artist!!! :clap::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! Took me a long time to piece this together! I am currently working on a Invoke Hekate and Remove Obstacles. Just got artwork back for obstacle one and I am over the moon excited.

3 Likes

Thank you for this video. What a great little box! Definitely on the go! You can take it anywhere. Beautiful illustration as well. I had such issues remembering how to call the quarters and the illustrated video on Spell8 was great and simple to follow. There are too many variations on YouTube- nothing wrong with that but some just became too complicated, especially when you’re just beginning.
Thank you for sharing @SilverBear.

3 Likes

Thank you! It’s exactly what I was thinking when I pieced these together. I wanted small boxes with a big bang! Not too hard for the Novice, but also something an Elder would embrace as well. And in a discreet box so if people were still in the broom closet, no one would ever know! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

There are some very elaborate spells out there for calling the elements…and to be honest. I don’t have time for that! LOL I want to practice, but I don’t want the ritual itself to be an all day affair.

I felt this combination was to the point, not TOO fast, but not TOO long either. Just right!

I am glad you enjoyed the video!

3 Likes