Candles from dollar store

Do y’all think these Saint candles are good to use ?

8 Likes

I don’t see why not- they look like lovely candles, purchased new, and for just a buck too! That’s a great price for candles :grinning: :+1:

If you don’t plan to use them for work with angels, saints, etc (as pictured) you can remove the pictures. You might cleanse and dress the candles too to help direct them to the intentions/type of spellwork you plan to use them for.

If you can’t remove the pictures (sometimes they use the nasty glue that makes removing it a nightmare lol) you can cleanse them and cover the pictures with a blank white piece of paper. On the paper you can draw a sigil or symbol, write a chant, or write out words about the intention of your spellwork :writing_hand: :sparkles:

Enjoy your new candles @Babywitchbxtch! :sparkles:

9 Likes

Yes. Any candle can be used. I buy majority of my candles from thrift stores. I have even gotten candles from dollar stores.

6 Likes

That’s a great idea thank you

5 Likes

I use them all the time! They still burn and that’s what’s important, right!

4 Likes

You’re very welcome- I’m happy if I could help! Blessed be! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.