Can't log into App

Thry must have updated the app because it’s allowing me to download it

8 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Signing Into the Spells8 App

Good morning all!

From what I can tell, Tracy is right on- it looks like the Spells8 App is going through a very large update- it seems to be reaching different people at different times (hence why some users can download it/access it while others cannot). It may continue to evolve for a while as the updates take effect.

In the meantime, the Spells8 site and the forum are both online and working- everyone should still be able to access their account and all of the materials via a web browser (both on computers and mobile devices) :computer: :iphone:

Apologies for the issues with the app and thank you for your patience while it gets set-up! We hope that the new and improved version of the app will be well worth the initial growing pains :grinning:

@SilverMoonStar Thank you for your troubleshooting work, SilverMoonStar! :pray: I have to apologize, as it turns out I was wrong- it doesn’t seem to be a device-issue, but rather an update within the app itself, happening for different people at different times. Your phone should be all set and (fingers crossed!) the shiny new version of the app should be ready to download within the next few days. Apologies again for the trouble!

@peetamba Cosmic_Curosity is right, there is a version of the app for Android! It can (usually) be downloaded via the Google Play List. Here is a link:

That being said, I’d wait a few more days for the new version to settle before trying to download it!

@Devenne I’m glad you were able to download the app successfully! :raised_hands: I’m happy to help walk you through the sign in process- let me switch that request into another space where can work on that :+1:

10 Likes

Hey there! @BryWisteria is right - we’re updating the app for the latest Android version. iOS users should be fine, but Samsung users might still see an error. I’m on it! For now, try logging in via a browser like Chrome on your phone.

Thanks for your patience! :blush::+1:

9 Likes

Thanks for the update, @Francisco :partying_face: It looks like I just have to be patient… :joy:

9 Likes

Aww! :black_heart: I appreciate you thinking of me. Sorry I took so long to return. Fortunately, it looks like everyone has it figured out.

Instead, I can fulfill my short time dream of being like Tuxedo Rose.

:laughing:

(We’ve had friends coming over almost every day! For some, it’s a rough time of the year, and they just don’t want to be alone, I guess.)

9 Likes

Hey everyone! Just a quick heads-up: could you please update the app on your Android devices (like Samsung and others) and let me know how it’s going? Really appreciate your help!

8 Likes

My apps updated and so far so good

5 Likes

Mines is now working :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

My app works on android but when I sign in using the email link it does not log into the app only a browser brought up from the email :slightly_frowning_face:

6 Likes

@peetamba Have you set a password on the main site, devinne had the same thing with the email. Post number 16
Signing Into the Spells8 App

6 Likes

No ill try that thanks :pray:

6 Likes

IT WORKED!!!, :smiley::smiley::smiley:

6 Likes

@peetamba Woohoo :tada::partying_face:

6 Likes

Seems to be working :+1:

5 Likes

Hooray! It’s working for me, too! :tada: :partying_face:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.