Carnelian benefits

Hello all, so I saw looking at my lovely Carnelian necklace today which I have had for a year or so, and I just wanted to know does anyone know what properties it holds the gemstone i mean? The necklace is real and it was verified when brought and I can tell you it is heavy for a necklace… I have had some bad luck as well with the necklace where it got caught and I had to re-thread the whole thing (I don’t know if this matters)… Any info would be great :blush:

8 Likes

I do not know what you mean! But if it is heavy for you, you can separate a number of stones and put them in a cache and turn them into bracelets, and you will have a new bracelet that fits your necklace and your neck will not be heavy.

7 Likes

You can check out this post by @christina4

5 Likes

Thank you :blush:

4 Likes

If you’re having bad luck with the necklace, then I’d suggest that you cleanse it. You can do that a number of ways. You can smoke cleanse it (herbs, sage, Palo Santo), run it under cold water for at least a fer minutes, leave it in any kind of rice over night, leave it in salt over night, leave it in moonlight or sunlight for the entire night/day. There’s more ways to cleanse it but I thought I’d give you a few good ones. Good luck with your carnelian!!!

5 Likes

Thank you and I will cleanse it again for sure :blush:

4 Likes

Ok, :slightly_smiling_face: cleanse it for as long as you wish or feel is right.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.