šŸ« Ceremonial Cacao

Probably not. He likes sending her spiders. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

@starborn @CelestiaMoon Heā€™d protect me, definitely but the spiders, lol, heā€™d throw me in a nest and laugh :rofl:

6 Likes

I was afraid you might say thatā€¦ Kali would probably do the same. They might love us, but it doesnā€™t mean they donā€™t also love to torture us :rofl: :black_heart:

6 Likes

@tracyS @CelestiaMoon Iā€™ve had recurring nightmares my whole life that Iā€™m in a home where the walls, ceilings, and floors are covered in spiders. Only happens once a year or so, but theyā€™re really anxiety-inducing. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I wanted to order from the cacao club u ordered from. They are already sold out of most of the discs @starborn

6 Likes

What have I done? :scream:

Theyā€™re pricey, too. Only 2-4 ceremonial doses per disk. :sob: Thatā€™s $4-8 per dose.

Yeaaaah, look at me go. I can do basic math. :sunglasses: :laughing:

Edit: Ah, they must have separate stock in Australia. :sweat_smile: No shortages here.

6 Likes

Yeah it was available yesterday. And the price on the box disc is 10$ or so here

Hereā€™s the ones I did get that will be here Saturday it says

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1660312984/pure-ceremonial-grade-cacao-coins-fair

7 Likes

Nice, so theyā€™re actually the same price here and there. ($16 AU is about $10 US.)

Ooh. Looks good! :black_heart:

7 Likes

Yeah if they get em back in stock Iā€™ll check it out. Iā€™ll let u know how the Etsy one is. I donā€™t have much to spend anymore :laughing:

6 Likes

Okay, hereā€™s Katerina with another experiment so that you, my dear viewers, donā€™t have to waste your own money on them. :laughing:

Sorry, I just felt like channeling YouTube reviewers for a second. Anywayā€¦

So, for the first two, all of these were true:

This time, I started drinking mine without being well-rested and calm. I wasnā€™t too tired, just a little, but I was a bit stressed out from work and from seeing things that upset me.

It managed to get my mood back to something better. But the experience was not as all connected with the world as the last one. It was stabilising. Helpful. But not the same journey.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s interesting, so our environment affects the outcome. :thinking: But itā€™s still helpful

6 Likes

That sounds pretty intenseā€¦ :sweat_smile: I sometimes have nightmares too of various kinds of creepy-crawlies, and I donā€™t like them at all.

Buying chocolate is never a waste of money :smile_cat:

I think we might have started somethingā€¦ :sweat_smile:

Awww, that sounds sweet too, and what you needed in that moment :relieved: :heart: And it sounds like it has potential to open us either up or downwards, transcendental or grounded to the earth and our bodies.

5 Likes

I think itā€™s more my mood. I mean, the environment is the reason why my mood dropped. But to what degree it affects me is within my control somewhat and manageable. So, as long as Iā€™m calm, even if the situations around me are stressful, I think it might have the same outcome at before.

Does that make any sense? :thinking:

Iā€™ll keep trying it out, anyway. Thereā€™s still a few more varieties to come.

Neither, really. I donā€™t like how their feet feel on my skin. Itā€™s so scratchyā€¦ I used to hold Christmas beetles and cicadas when I was a kid and it would feel like theyā€™re burrowing through me. :scream:

Yep, I was glad for it. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1660312984/pure-ceremonial-grade-cacao-coins-fair i got my package. Holy crap they gave me a lot for 6.99 or 7.99 I canā€™t believe it. And a nice note.

9 Likes

I love buying from small businesses that have just started, some of their passion is really out of this world, they often include letters like that, bonus items, postcardsā€¦ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Love ya too cheers :clinking_glasses:

6 Likes

Me too! Thatā€™s an awesome deal considering the price of other cacao online freaking not cheap

8 Likes

OOoo now Iā€™m interested in ordering from them! Did they give you a coupon or did you make them an offer? Iā€™m seeing the price now as $9.99 :thinking:

8 Likes

Let me double check. Ps I just had a piece and the bitterness level is very tolerable

Edit your right I had gotten it on sale for three bucks less than normal price but still I think itā€™s a great price. I had have an instant boost of positivity already. Iā€™ll let u know more later. But Iā€™m starting to feel really good and a bit warm. All the colors are brighter

8 Likes

Thank you!

Good deal, just wanted to check. Iā€™ve put it in my shopping cart and perhaps Iā€™ll be offered a discount code. Iā€™m trying my darnedest not to get too carried away so waiting a few days wonā€™t hurt me :smile:

8 Likes