Chakra balancing meditation ✨

Hello wonderful souls,

I just needed to share with you a really moving guided meditation I just did. It was a guided chakra balancing meditation and I could feel the energy in the crystals as the guide moved to each chakra. I found myself crying when the meditation was guided at my solar plexus and heart chakra - I am unsure what this means but all I know is that I feel very relaxed and grateful.

The link to the guided meditation is here: - YouTube

Love and light,
Abby :yellow_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you for the link Abby!

5 Likes

Abbygail,
I felt so much emotion when he said at the end, I was a unique human being! I just wanted to cry the bottom of my heart! It game peace and nourishment, something I needed to do cause I felt bad today!
But thank you for your help and support Abigail!
Blessed be
Jeannie

5 Likes

Hello Jeannie,

I’m so pleased that it helped you, as I was also having a bad day and this meditation completely turned it around. I hope today is filled with peace for you :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Thanks for the link to this moving meditation! You cried most likely because any chakra work is emotional. You’re working with high frequencies from the meditation. That can bring on a spiritual awakening or begin the process. It could also mean that you were thinking, why didn’t I start this sooner? Just an opinion.

I was taught about the crying in my crystal healing course. If this happens again, place any grounding stone just below and between your feet and hold a clear quartz in each hand, so the energy is being received through one hand and it goes throughout your body and released through the other hand.

5 Likes

It really did, I love it when people give me a meditation! So Awsome!
Jeannie

4 Likes

Hello Christina,

I think you’re right, I definitely questioned why I hadn’t done this form of meditation before as it completely turned my day around!

With regards to using the grounding stones and holding the clear quartz, do I do this after the meditation has finished?

Thank you so much for the advice!:purple_heart:

4 Likes

Yes afterwards. Hold them and take a few slow, deep breaths until you feel better or you could use imagery, or even a calming meditation.

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

3 Likes

You’re welcome so much!

3 Likes