Chakra cleansing blend

Hello everyone

After doing the card pull for the coven earlier, it mentioned an energy cleanse. I therefore decided to use a chakra cleanse essential oil blend and wanted to share for those who are interested. It is altered slightly from one I found online

Lemongrass 6 drops
Tea trea 6 drops
Lavender 5 drops
Cinnamon 4 drops
Eucalyptus 4 drops
Lemon 4 drops
Orange 4 drops

I have added it to my difusser and have selected the colour change option so that it fades through the chakra colours.

I hope some of you find it useful

Blessed be

Alan

17 Likes

After the week I had, an energy cleanse sounds like a really great idea! For some reason, I never think to do it. Maybe I need to set a reminder in my calendar :slight_smile: Anyway, thank you for this! I’ll be adding it to my diffuser today as well!

8 Likes

It sounds like a really lovely blend of smells, @Cosmic_Curiosity, and gosh your diffuser is fun! :rainbow: :grinning: It’s really relaxing to watch, so I can only imagine how cleansing and refreshing it is to smell and meditate next to too :person_in_lotus_position:

Awesome video (love the music!)- thanks for sharing!

7 Likes

Thank you for sharing this! I have all of these on hand and will try it this week. I bet it smells amazing!

5 Likes

Ooo wonderful! I have oils that correspond to each Chakra made up to wear, but not one for cleansing them! :hugs:

I hope you don’t mind but I added this post to our master post of Chakra topics that we have in the forum! I think it’s a great addition to it so it can be easily found when others are looking for information on working with their chakras! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Fabulous. No problem at all. I am glad to help so if it assists others, even better.

6 Likes