Charm Bags Work!

First, I should say that I haven’t slept much, for various reasons, in a very long time. And yes, that can make you nuts, and wish desperately for a solution.
I made 2 charm bags, 1 for self-love and 1 for peace and calm, and put them in my pillowcase to see if it would help. I slept so well that I apparently snored like a drunken lumberjack…for 10 hours…without dreams of any sort.
Self-love: Lavender, jasmine, rose petals, clear quartz, amethyst, rose quartz, tiger eye.
Peace and calm: lemon balm, chamomile, dandelion root, blue lace agate, turquoise, rose quartz.
It works.

16 Likes

Yay! I love spell bags, pouches, jars, bottles, charms… the ones I can carry with me or put somewhere special.

I’m so happy that it worked & you slept so well! Hopefully it continues for you! :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

Hooray! I’m so glad they worked for you – having our spells work so well and actually give us the reprieve we need is so nice! :hearts: I wish you many more peaceful nights of good sleep! :purple_heart: :sleeping:

7 Likes

I bet those smell divine!! I’m so glad you got rest!!

8 Likes

I swear by my lavender sleep pouches- I have at least one near or under my pillow each night and they really do help!

I’m so happy your charm bags helped you get such a great night of sleep, it sounds like you needed it @lilysmiles :people_hugging: :heart: May there be many more well-rested and relaxing nights ahead for you!

(And thank you so much for the recipes too! :heart:)

Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

With the way my sleep has been this week… I feel like I need to make a new one. Thank you for bringing this up & now I have an idea what I’m doing this afternoon! :hugs:

I’m also going to be making a different one for my daughter to bring to school. She is having a really hard time this week. I hate that I can’t make it go away :pensive:, but if she comes home today similar to yesterday… shes not going to school Monday.

4 Likes

I hope you and your lovely girl find some peace. Give her a hug from me. While Mother Nature can sometimes be harsh, she never abandons us, and never lets us down, especially the smaller of us.

4 Likes