Chest Congestion

We love you @AileyGrey! I hope some of these tips help you build up your immune system!

8 Likes

Maybe get your vitamin D level checked if you continue to catch stuff. It is common and it can reduce the effectiveness of your immune system.
Garlic :garlic:is good to boost the immune system and shitake :mushroom: and mitake mushrooms :mushroom: and VACATION!!! :smiley: I mean rest :wink: Feel better @AileyGrey
:butterfly:

6 Likes

My vitamin D is normal. I just had a physical a few weeks ago, but I’ll be sure to take a supplement too! Rest is 17.5 days away… It’s coming!! And I am feeling much better, slow going, still coughing, but so much better! Just in time for this vacation to end. Sigh. Back to reality tomorrow.

8 Likes

My body doesn’t absorb Vitamin D well, so I take a daily & quarterly supplement… that being said, I only know & do this with direction from my doctor monitoring my levels & a condition that I live with…

Otherwise being outdoors & naturally being able to have Vitamin D through foods & drinks is much better if you are low & don’t have absorption issues.

Ooo… Hi @Sarafeena_Sage! So yes I agree with you on the supplements vs natural ways & being sure that you are low with a blood test before continued use of supplements of Vitamin D :smiling_face: :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

If you had it checked a few weeks ago then your levels are probably stable and I wouldn’t take any. Just get some good ole sunshine :sunny:
:butterfly:

7 Likes

MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF VITAMIN C. Told and explained in detail by a former coworker. Not remembering many details, I know he told me a dosage range but it’s not coming to me, I know it was a few tabs. As long as you don’t have kidney issues and drink plenty of water it’s fine. I’m not giving medical advice, although I did run the idea by my Dr, just sharing what works for me. I also know that in parts of Europe they are trying super massive doses to help treat or slow some types of cancer. Again I am not a medical professional.

Menthol rub generously on chest, almost boiling water in the rest of the jar and set it on the bathtub, maybe 5 or so inches of slightly warm water in the tub, wet and wear oversized thin t-shirt in water, sit in the tub with hot water running from shower aimed just shy of hitting you. Dump water on yourself to keep from getting cold. Shut off the shower when it’s too hot for you or water starts running cold whichever comes first. Sit in the steamy room until the steam is gone of the water is too cold still dumping water to keep warm. Ideally switch to dry t-shirt, pat yourself dry and wrap up in warm blankets with a nice cup of hot tea

Also caffeine helps. Like maybe 15-20 ml of warm or cool coffee. Think of it like a shot of medicine if you don’t like coffee.

Soup chicken with lots of garlic or my favorite, chicken or vegetable stock, LOTS of chunked up carrots, and TONS of minced garlic. Like the bowl should be easy to wall carrots and garlic in every bite.

Getting rid of garlic smell: hands - run on stainless steel, body - hot bath with salt and lavender if you can followed by a
quick warm soapy shower, then turn the water as cold as it will go and stay until water feels relatively normal temperature.
Open pores and draw impurities and such out wash them off, them close your pores.

Sending healing energy and hugs :dizzy: :people_hugging: :unicorn: :bowl_with_spoon: :garlic: :sparkles:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.