Chime Candles 🕯

They look lovely @Solasta_Amore! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I get the same feeling with bright colors, eyes light up, need to get some of that! :grin: :two_hearts: I saw a cute kitty candle holder for chime candles at a local witch’s online shop, and now this topic, maybe the universe is trying to tell me something… :wink: :milky_way: :candle:

5 Likes

@Solasta_Amore they are amazing & after birthday :birthday: candles :candle: I started buying packs just like these for my candles! I think that’s a great way to get started with them! :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you my lovely people @CelestiaMoon & @Siofra_Strega!! :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart:
And yes, Celestia, I too think you are being pulled by the Universe to buy a bunch of multicolour chime candles! Go grab them along with that cute kitty holder! :kissing_heart: :cat:

5 Likes

Awww, I knew it! :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here’s the kitty~ :blush: :cat: Kynttilänjalka – Kissa - MERI MORT

5 Likes

Ooh! She would look so adorable on your Altar with a lovely chime candle on top of it! Super cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Placed an order for the kitty~ :smile_cat: :two_hearts:

And this beautiful pentacle necklace :blush: :pentagram:

And these Kali malas for my teacher, I know she’s a devotee and I love her dearly (both Kali-Ma and my teacher) :relaxed: :black_heart:

5 Likes

Ahhhh!!! That is the cutest chime candle holder! :black_cat: :heart_eyes:

Not to be an enabler or anything, but good for you @CelestiaMoon- I think that was a really great buy! :laughing: :+1: :shopping: :two_hearts:

Woohoo!!! :tada: That’s a great use for your candles- may they burn brightly and beautifully for you when you welcome in the Sabbat :blush::pray::candle:

5 Likes

I picked up a box for $27 on Amazon (contains 100 candles)-- have all the colours except gold, silver and brown. They are perfect for my needs as I light a coloured candle as per the Spells daily devotional. So in time I will pick up an another box and have a decent stash.

7 Likes

Awww, I agree~ :black_cat: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ohhh no enabling at all dear, this was a very conscious buy! :grin: :shopping: :two_hearts: While I have different types of candles, I don’t have chime candles or a holder for them, and I happened to find an especially lovely one! :heart_eyes_cat: :black_cat: I’m sure having beautiful candles that I can sit with to let them burn completely will enhance my candle magick so much! :relaxed: :sparkles:

I’ll have to be mindful when buying the candles too, as I’ve seen many of them are made of paraffin wax and make my eyes sting. Stearine and beeswax burn more cleanly, I hope I can find either. Or I could look into making my own! :smirk::candle:

4 Likes

Awesome- congrats on your new candle haul, @Lady_Nimue_Selene! :raised_hands: :grinning: It sounds like they will be perfect for your spellwork, may they serve you well! :candle::two_hearts:

For those with sensitivities to candles (eyes, throat, lungs, etc), it seems like beeswax is usually the recommended choice as they are all-natural and just like you said, they burn very cleanly. I just got another batch of beeswax tealights and they are wonderful- such a soft, natural honey smell and no worries about chemicals in the air :blush::honeybee:

I don’t know much about stearine candles, though! But either way, I hope you’re able to find some great options that won’t hurt your eyes. I haven’t come across beeswax chime candles- but they may be out there somewhere! :candle:

Good luck- may you find the perfect candles for your new purrrrfect chime candle holder! :smiley_cat: :two_hearts:

4 Likes