Christian Witchcraft -- An Interview

I know many of you are already subscribed to my channel, but I wanted to share this video/interview here with you all in case you aren’t subscribed.

I had the pleasure of sitting down with two wonderful Christian witches and having a chat. We talked about their practice, how they got started in Christian witchcraft, and just how exactly Christianity and witchcraft can work together.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the interview.

If you aren’t already subscribed to my channel, you can click here and do that if you want. I have a goal of reaching 1500 subscribers by the end of January and I’m almost there!

10 Likes

This looks like a fascinating and important discussion to have- I’ve put this one on my to-watch list! Looking forward to it :blush:

Thanks for sharing, @MeganB! :heart:

5 Likes

I enjoyed listening to this and thought it was interesting to hear their thoughts and perspective on Christian Witchcraft. Thank you for sharing and doing the interview :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I’m interested in seeing how the two work together. Thanks @MeganB for the interview!! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Can’t wait to hear your thoughts! :heart:

I’m glad! It was definitely a fascinating conversation and we probably could have talked for a few hours, at least!

You’re welcome! I can’t wait to hear what you thought!

5 Likes

I love how many things in common between the Christian and Pagan Witches appeared during the interview!

I think the Witch label is here to stay and it only makes sense that there will be different types of Witches from many different backgrounds. It only goes to show that everyone’s practice is equally valid and important.

6 Likes

Absolutely. And what was interesting to me is how they incorporate witchcraft into their Christianity because of the public’s surface-level understanding of witchcraft being against the Christian God. There is so much more to their God and the Bible that most people, including myself, don’t even know. Definitely something for me to study when I get the chance!

4 Likes