Cinnamon sugar pumpkin seeds

I found this recipe for cinnamon sugar pumpkin seeds on Joyfoodsunshine.com

(Just a side note I also soaked mine in salt water using pink Himalayan salt for an hour before hand stirring a few times clockwise to bring love to them)

And just so no one worries I am resting on the couch today and I’m only working on my pumpkin seeds on trips from the bathroom

6 Likes

Alright, I’m trusting you! Make sure that you are in bed more than not. I know it’s hard, I was on bed rest & a clear diet at the same time… there’s only so many times you can eat jello… :rofl: :blush:

If you need to vent or anything please let me or someone know! :hugs:

4 Likes

Looks like a good recipe! Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

@Susurrus I think my doctor knew better than to try to put me on any kind of diet this close to to Halloween :rofl: my pumpkin seeds are done and so delicious althoughIm kinda wishing I had done some of them with rosemary, garlic and parmesan too (gotta love those cravings :pregnant_woman::crazy_face:) bit I’ve got some chicken stew that I had stored in the freezer thawing in the microwave and I’m posted up on the couch eating candy and pumpkin seeds watching Casper the friendly ghost :ghost:

@Amethyst they’re so delicious and such a simple way for me to get to work some magic. I’ll definitely be adding this recipe to my kitchen magic Grimoire

I meant to upload a picture of them so here ya go

5 Likes

@phoenix_dawn a great memory has come back today. When I was put on a clear diet, 1 of my last meals was a Date Night dinner with my husband after Valentines Day. I was 8 & 1/2 months pregnant with my daughter. She was die St Patrick’s Day. & just after Valentine’s I was back on bedrest & on a clear diet. :two_hearts:

Those look delicious :yum: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Aww what a beautiful memory though I’m so glad you shared it with me :revolving_hearts:
I’m pretty much ok with the whole bed rest thing since my guides have been telling me through readings to focus on self care but a diet at Halloween? And Thanksgiving in a few weeks? That’s just not going to work for me :rofl:

3 Likes

I love pumpkin seeds but I don’t think I’ve ever tried them with cinnamon sugar- I’ve been missing out! :laughing: This looks like a really tasty recipe, thanks for sharing @phoenix_dawn! :heart:

Hope you’re getting some good rest and feeling okay :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Oh, they look delicious :yum: you did a good job!! :jack_o_lantern:
I’m with @Susurrus and you better be in bed more than not!! I can’t stress how important being on bed rest is! I had to for all of my kids at one point.

5 Likes

I’ve been in bed sleeping all day

5 Likes

Good!! Me too!! :rofl: Seriously, I’m just getting so depressed that all I wanna do is sleep and just forget about everything. But I’m glad that you are taking bed rest seriously.

6 Likes