Clairvoyance help

Hello lovely, I did a course a while back, with The College of Psychic Studies in London, I logged what they taught me here, in this post, but it’s a long thread, so I’ve isolated each of the 7 lessons, I hope this helps. Also there’s lots on the Spells8 main site too, and I’m sure others will drop into help too. But here’s my links:

Lesson 1

https://forum.spells8.com/t/learning-how-to-talk-to-spirits/47946/87?u=trickstershaman

Lesson 2

https://forum.spells8.com/t/learning-how-to-talk-to-spirits/47946/97?u=trickstershaman

Lesson 3

https://forum.spells8.com/t/learning-how-to-talk-to-spirits/47946/105?u=trickstershaman

Lesson 4

https://forum.spells8.com/t/learning-how-to-talk-to-spirits/47946/111?u=trickstershaman

Lesson 5

https://forum.spells8.com/t/learning-how-to-talk-to-spirits/47946/126?u=trickstershaman

Lesson 6

https://forum.spells8.com/t/learning-how-to-talk-to-spirits/47946/175?u=trickstershaman

Lesson 7

https://forum.spells8.com/t/learning-how-to-talk-to-spirits/47946/187?u=trickstershaman

Each lesson taught about a different aspect of the clairs, how to work with the spirit world, how to hone your skills and the different beings that are out there.

Here’s the full post link

Learning How to Talk to Spirits

And here’s another post that may help

A Spiritual Phone Call: Ritual for Speaking to Spirits

Here’s a short video from the college to show the difference between a psychic and a medium, this helps to know where you may fit, then how to deal with it.

Hope this helps.

With love and mischief.

Skal :clinking_beer_mugs::green_heart:

Tracy

7 Likes