Here’s the link as a similar question was asked about the clairs
I listed the things I learnt when I did the training at The college in the above post.
The future no, other people sometimes, and they’ve always used either my divination method (runes as I’m pretty useless at tarot) or dreams that repeat again and again until I pay attention.
With divination, they have also spoken through a professional tarot reader that I go to, and through a medicine man, who I call on too. Sometimes I do this as I want an un-biased view.
Regarding the future, they tend to read the place I’m in, and help me make decisions going forward looking at different outcomes depending which path I take, but the future is changeable so in my view difficult to predict ![]()
If you want to connect outside of yourself, research a spirit that you feel you can relate to, and try the spiritual phone call ritual, have your divination or note book to hand and write whatever you feel, see or hear, don’t edit, just note it down.
Does this help lovely?
Skal
![]()