Clear Communications Spell With Sigil

Mercury retrograde is coming up…Jan 14th! Use this spell to help you communicate clearly during this difficult shift.

Jan 14th - Feb 3rd is our first retrograde of 2022!! Check out our video on MR survival tips

18 Likes

@SilverBear Thank you! This is much needed today.

Athena

7 Likes

@SilverBear thank you for this, I was really struck when the video said “Mercury Retrograde is all about slowing down and being more mindful” This is something I have been struggling with working on and now is the perfect time to do it. Thank you for the reminder to slow down and too look for the good instead of the bad.

8 Likes

At first I read SHIFT without the F :laughing: Totally appropriate for this situation I must say!

Here we go!! Let’s get ready to Retrograde!!!

9 Likes

Oh goodness, the retrograde is tomorrow! Thanks for sharing these timely videos, @Silverbear! :heart::blush: The Clear Communications Spell is perfect for Mercury Retrograde :pray::sparkles:

8 Likes

I think I’m just going to lock myself in my bedroom with a mini-fridge, hot plate, & coffee maker. Maybe a mess kit.

7 Likes

Thank you for sharing this! Its been a very stressful time and I completely forgot about the first Mercury Retrograde. I plan on doing this tonight!

6 Likes