~Clear Quartz~💎

All day anxiety is the worst. I was waking up panicky Saturday, Sunday, & Monday. By Monday afternoon I was better and Tuesday was the best day I have had with it. I woke up a little anxious today, but that is because I have to clean off my car & everything is going to be slippery. My balance isn’t good on a normal day, now I have to contend with wet & frozen. So it will definitely be a braces wearing kind of day.

3 Likes

Definitely wear the braces if you have to. It’s better to be safe than sorry!! I don’t wanna hear that you’re in the hospital. :two_hearts::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Oh, you won’t! I have my braces on & I am dressed for the day! I’m not sure if today they are fitting me for the custom brace or if it will be at my next appointment. I’m kind of excited to have something that will work better than the one I have. It helps but having a custom one will be much better.

4 Likes

Hahahaha I feel like I missed out this wintergreen excitement in high school! :rofl: This whole sparking mint thing is new to me- wow, Berta, it seems like you always know how to have a good time! :laughing: :+1:

No one can blame you- those are some big, long words! :laughing: I’m sure if I think of it in the future I’ll have to look them up again. Science is fun but it sure gets complicated quickly! :grin: But again, I’m so glad you brought it up- it is fun to learn about. Thanks! :blush:

4 Likes