Clensing and smudging and mist spray

can i use smudging spray and misting spray instad of incense and smudging stuff bassiclly im looking for alterniives to anything that burns

6 Likes

I do! When I can’t open windows due to cold weather, smudge sticks can be overwhelming to myself and family. I purchase mine, but am looking into making my own.

7 Likes

You absolutely can use a spritzer with Florida Water or other cleansing sprays. You can sprinkle salt on your floors & vacuum or sweep it out the door or however, you would get rid of it.

Essential oil diffusers or sachets or different oils can be made up. The oils will need a carrier oil like coconut oil, grapeseed oil. I use essential oils when I can’t burn because of the weather or people are home.

6 Likes

I use a misting spray all the time. Mine has distilled water, sea salt, 91% isopropyl alcohol, and essential oils of sage, ginger, frankincense, myrrh, and rosemary.

7 Likes

Yeah, of course! You don’t have to use smoke to cleanse at all. Everyone above has given good ideas for alternatives so I’m just going to drop my smoke-free cleansing video here, too :blush:

8 Likes

Yes, just be careful about essential oils if you have cats, if there is any chance they will get in contact with it; some essential oils are not safe for cats.

7 Likes

Thank you for saying that, @mary25! I don’t want to poison Max!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.