Conversations with Self ❤ A Guided Meditation

Please enjoy this short guided meditation for meeting yourself where you are, embracing yourself, and hearing things you need to hear directly from your inner self. This guided meditation comes directly from a book I am currently writing still about shadow work and self-acceptance from a spiritual perspective.

Download this guided meditation for $1 in my shop! → https://shop.roundthecauldron.com

In case you missed them, here are the journal prompts.

:two_hearts: How do you describe yourself? What are some attributes that you normally give to yourself? What are your good qualities, and what are your bad qualities?

:two_hearts: How would a family member describe you? Pick any family member, it doesn’t matter who.

:two_hearts: What about your friends? How would your friends describe you?

:two_hearts: Think back to a time when you felt at your most authentic. What were you doing? Who were you with? And why did you feel like yourself?

:two_hearts: Now think back to a time when you felt like an imposter — like you didn’t belong. What were you doing? Who were you with? And why did you feel like an outsider?

:two_hearts: Lastly, if you could speak to your child-self, what would you say?

10 Likes

This is gorgeous, @MeganB- I just have to say that your voice is really well-suited to guided meditations. Your gentle tone, the relaxing music, and lovely picture are all perfect for self-acceptance work :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks so much for sharing this- it’s a blessing! :heart:

5 Likes

This was powerful for me! Thank you so much, seriously! This was different and I appreciate it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Aww thanks @BryWisteria :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I really enjoy making guided meditations! It’s nice to know that my voice is suited for it, too lol

You’re welcome @christina4 :revolving_hearts: I’m happy that you appreciate it!

5 Likes

I wanted to thank you for the Friday reading! It helped me realize a lot and so did your weekly challenge entry! Thank you :gift_heart:

5 Likes

Oh wow, thank you! I’m glad to hear that it all helped you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m forever grateful for you kind words and feedback!

5 Likes

And I am forever grateful for your help dear one!! :hibiscus::pray::hibiscus:

5 Likes