Crafty Illustration Flower Full Moon

In honor to this powerful day which is moving (:crazy_face:) my ego and inner teenager (maybe yours too) since the previous days of solar eclipse, I made this crafty Illustration :blush:

It only lasts 36 seconds, but I spent an hour and a half drawing and working on it.

I hug you all ~ Tons of índigo stardust :sparkles:- Ceci.

Link:

15 Likes

Ceci

Sorry I can only give you 1 :heart:

11 Likes

That’s so pretty! And you can draw too!

11 Likes

Very pretty and you do art, makes it even better.

11 Likes

That’s beautiful and captures the energy of the full moon perfectly! :hibiscus: :blush:

11 Likes

@GraphiteWitch that is really beautiful!

11 Likes

@GraphiteWitch I love the art that you do & share plus have videos available to watch the process & outcome! Great job! :hugs: The earth one & this one of the moon is gorgeous! :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

@GraphiteWitch
That’s beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us!
:blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

12 Likes

So cute! I need you to turn your moon into a sticker so I can stick it all over the place! So cute!

13 Likes

So beautiful!

12 Likes

It’s lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’m really feeling this moon too, I spent a couple of hours singing to her last night, just whatever wanted to express itself through me :smiling_face: :full_moon:

12 Likes

On heart is your heart filled with your energy, thank you, @Garnet! :heart:

:green_heart: Thanks. Yes, I am also an illustrator, @Amethyst :hugs:

Thank you, @Heav3n :white_heart:, visual Art is my second language (or maybe first? :stuck_out_tongue: )

Oh @MeganB, what a compliment! Thank you :heart:

Thank you very much, @Ostara :purple_heart:

I am still learning to do them, and comments like yours motivate me to keep trying., Thank you so much :revolving_hearts:

Thanks for all your support, Marsha :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

This message has made me rise to the clouds, it is really beautiful to hear that they want to have your piece of art in their spaces, thank you @AileyGrey :heart_decoration:

Thank you, @Nixi :heartpulse:

What poetry to hear you talk like that.
Feeling the energy of the moon and channeling it through art is beautiful, @CelestiaMoon :yellow_heart::full_moon::yellow_heart:

Gracias / Thank you all! Blessed be and a bunch of indigo stardust for you

:sparkles::hugs::sparkles:

Ceci

12 Likes

You’re very welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkles:

12 Likes

You’re very welcome @GraphiteWitch :smiling_face:

11 Likes

I am in awe that you drew that moon- it looks so realistic! :heart_eyes: Your attention to detail is really mesmerizing to watch. And the adorable flower crown brings it all together- the moon looks so cute in her flowers! :full_moon_with_face: :bouquet:

Really beautiful work, @GraphiteWitch- thank you so much for sharing! I hope you had a blessed full moon and a lovely weekend :heart:

11 Likes

Oh my goodness! :heart_eyes: :sob: I looooooove your artistic skills! @GraphiteWitch :kissing_heart: :art: That little moon…was so damn pretty! And of course, I am in absolute awe of your command in the way you put all those details for reflecting the moon’s surface! :star_struck: :full_moon: :hibiscus: :clap:t2: Totally incredible honey! Keep it up and spread your art as much as possible, your talent is too much! Blessed be love! :sparkling_heart: :face_holding_back_tears:

11 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.