Crone among the young?

@ Arzu welcome to the family of witches and wizards!
I’m Airram from Greece!
I’m glad you’re with us!
I agree with you, Magic is not limited by age!
I believe that it takes many lives to learn!
I’m glad you’re here!
Welcome!

8 Likes

Just scroll back up a bit. I replied to a similar question! I’m not sure if one can link to a reply? Sorry, I don’t know all the ins and outs of the forum itself. :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Hello @KindredSpirit,

Welcome! I’m Bry, another one of the moderators. Just stopping by to say hi - it’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

If I can lend a helping hand, yes! It is currently possible to link to a reply via URL (and here is a little guide on how to do so for anyone who would like to learn) :handshake: :blush:

Like with any new thing, the forum has a bit of a learning curve - to help with that, we have some Forum Guides that can help with certain tasks, and I recommend doing the little Discobot Tutorial for a walkthrough of basics forum features.

Of course, if you have any questions, feel free to reach out! The community is a very friendly and supportive one - we’re always happy to help :heart:

Blessed be!

8 Likes

Welcome @KindredSpirit i dont know if im a crone, but in some some stuff i have exceptional knowledge in, and others (like divination) that i know little to anything about. We are alway learning and growning. Also dont discredit the young, esp on here. Many many of them have taught me alot. Now if u mean witches of a more “mature” age, then hell yes we do. We have witches from ALL walks of life.

Im 44 btw. Lol

10 Likes

Welcome and merry meet @KindredSpirit :blush: I am Khadija a 33 year old Wiccan-Muslim (yes it is exactly what it sounds like even if it is unique) who has been practicing for around 3 years now is i am right, so still a baby witch. There is never a wrong or right time with witchcraft and the likes, that is what i love so much about it and this coven.
Feel free to reach out to me or anyone else here as there is always an awesome witch here to help even if you just want to chat.
Look forward to seeing you interact here :heart: :blush:

10 Likes

I changed my username to KindredSpirit. Arzu apparently is a real Turkish first name. I was just trying to make a name that incorporated A to Z, representing how Eclectic I am, into something one could pronounce. No cultural appropriation was intended so I changed to KindredSpirit. It is a rather generic username which also encompasses pretty much everything! I was honestly surprised it wasn’t already taken.

9 Likes

Hahaha no joke. Good point :point_up: Especially here hahaha

5 Likes