Cross-Checking Divination Methods to Improve Readings

I’ll find my post for crystal tossing.

And this one:

How to use pendulums:

4 Likes

Wow you are really great at working with crystals and stones, thanks for the reply and for the useful links.

4 Likes

I’m a certified crystal healer. And I now have my reiki 1 certification. I love energy work! And yes, I’m a crystal nerd :nerd_face:

5 Likes

It is great. So you will be a great teacher to me and I want to learn a lot from you, I am also very interested in crystals and stones, but I do not have many of them, just two bracelets from Amethyst and Onyx. And if we consider ordinary roadside stones, pink salt rock and blue salt rock as magic crystals.:joy:

4 Likes

They are! Salt is a crystal, it’s the simplest form!
I’d be glad to teach you!

5 Likes

These

I do not know if they have value or energy or not, but I love them and use them in my altar and as a symbol of the earth element.

This is an old necklace I do not know if they are stone or just a piece of plastic, is there a way to identify them?

5 Likes

@christina4 i am sure you always get lots of crystal questions… I think its so cool when you can remember all their names and their properties… I need this ability too

5 Likes

My crystals have labels so i can remember them and now i am slowly getting used to them and their energies, i will be able to peel them off…

4 Likes

Yes, I saw them on your crystal lattice, but I hoped I could read them, but I did not have a good viewing angle to take notes.

3 Likes

That’s a hard thing to do, remembering all the properties and the stones abilities. I have to look at my notes quite often!!!

3 Likes

The blue look like rough sapphire. The light pink could be peach moonstone or some type of calcite, I forgot the correct name. I don’t know the other two in that picture. But the last one with the orange could possibly be carnelian.

3 Likes

They are blue, they are blue salt crystals, I just sent a photo of them for you to see and enjoy. (The seller’s information told me that gamma rays were trapped in them and made them this color.) Pink is also pink salt, but it is not edible, only for bathing and decor. Of course, I also have their edible type. The other two are ordinary stones on the side of the road, and I only donot know the last one, which is an old necklace, what stone is or maybe it is just plastic.

3 Likes

I’ll pitch in on Oracle cards. Oracle cards are cards that have different sayings on them, depending on the deck that you buy. Everything from “you’ve been inside too long, go outside!” to “be bold!” They usually come with a guidebook that helps you interpret their messages further. They’re really nice for one-card draws and to help you interpret a tarot reading.

3 Likes

Thank you for your answer, forgive me because I use the translated version I may misunderstand or answer. Did I get it right? Are Oracle cards similar to tarot cards that have a number of extra cards and a manual?

3 Likes

Your interpretation is of course the correct one for you, and I’m not disputing that. I just wanted to say that when I looked at the bottom of the cup the first thing that jumped into my mind was “Antarctica!” Thanks for this post, it’s given me a lot to think about!

3 Likes

Well, they’re still nice.

3 Likes

I have printed out the downloadable Tarot deck from Spells8, and printed it on photo paper (surprised i had any…).

But what about the back? I do not want plain white ( white is a beautiful color, I just want something more decorative). I could attach a piece of adhesive paper (if I had any!) with some design. Initially, I thought I’d find a design that I like, print it on the back before cutting out the cards. I’d rather not hand color. Any ideas, anyone?

3 Likes

@anon87969570 rubber stamps are nice. Lots of styles and easy to use.

4 Likes

It depends on the oracle deck really. Some are not unlike a tarot deck and some don’t even look like they’ve even heard of the word tarot. I have a deck that I don’t use much telling me I’d get pregnant for gosh’s sake. Most are just inspirational messages. As I said, it depends on the deck. Where most tarot decks are the same you can have an oracle of the cats, for instance, and the cards would say fill the kitty’s bowl or bring me a mouse. LOL!

2 Likes

Great questions about divination, @zari! It looks like crystal master @Christina4 has you covered about crystals and the pendulum, and tarot master @Amethyst helped out with your questions about tarot and oracle cards- many thanks to them! :pray:

Tea leaf reading (aka Tasseography) is the divination practice of reading the formation of tea leaves (or coffee grinds :coffee:) to answer questions and gain insights about the future. It is a personal favorite of mine! :blush::tea: You can read more about it and learn how to try your first tea leaf reading in the following discussion:

Tasseography (along with many other types of divination) can be easily paired with other forms of divination to confirm details or gain additional insight. More about that in this discussion:

If you are ever left with doubts after a reading, I think cross-checking with another form of divination is a great plan! :+1: Different forms of divination tend to work better with different types of questions. I’ve found that the pendulum or ouija board work good for yes/no questions, but Tarot and tea leaf readings are geared to more message-style readings.

I’ve found that when I’ve got an unclear reading, sometimes all it needs to become clear is to manifest through another form of divination!

Good luck if you choose to give it a try, Khadija! :heart:

Hahaha you’re right! Looking back I can definitely see Antarctica now that you’ve pointed it out :grin::+1:

I think this is a great option! If you’re printing on thick or card paper, printing a design on one side, then flipping it around and printing out the tarot card on the other could be a great fix :+1:

I also love @crystal24’s idea about stamps- if you don’t have any on hand, I’ve heard that they are pretty easy to make! I’ve seen people carve shapes out of erasers, and I found this really easy DIY stamp idea on YouTube:

3 Likes