Crystal Bracelets Crafting šŸ“æ

I get it too, I do wear bracelets but they sort of have to be snug on my right hand & no dangles on the left hand because of the way I hit the keys on my laptop, the charms hit the keyboard too & then my husband wakes up when I am up & he should really be sleepingā€¦ :frowning_with_open_mouth:

6 Likes

What fun! I love the idea of just sitting and stringing beads as a way to enjoy the day.

I used to know of a crystal shop that was worth a day trip and they had all kinds of beads, but theyā€™ve since closed and the nearest replacement Iā€™ve found is Etsy. I did buy my partner a bracelet that arrived on an elastic string and his wrist was too big for it, so I put it on a linked steel chain for him and he loves it (and when it has on occasion broken, I can fix it and only one bead at most goes astray!).

I love my stones, so I wear them wherever I find them comfortable. Usually there are a cluster of small bracelets under my sweatshirt sleeves (like others, they bother me if they drag on my desk or keyboard), and a necklace or two. I hadnā€™t thought of ankletsā€¦ maybe I need to get out the steel wire again for myselfā€¦

I currently only have a single beaded bracelet on (which never comes off unless Iā€™m bathing because the stoneā€“whose name is hiding in my garbage masher at the momentā€“doesnā€™t do well in water). That is practically going nude for me! :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

@MeganB Thank you, Megan! :heart: I never considered about the dangling bracelets getting in the way with the keyboard- perhaps that is subconsciously why I always choose braided/elastic string bracelets over my charm bracelets :laughing: :prayer_beads:

As for the fidget ring, Iā€™ve seen many different designs but the one my partner loves is the ā€œtrinityā€ 3-band ring style:

download
Pic from Amazon

Itā€™s 3 rings in one, so each band can move around. Theyā€™re bound together but not on a track or anything, so itā€™s a bit more interactive to fidget with (if that makes sense?).

@gardenstone Iā€™m sorry your crystal bead shop closed, but Iā€™m glad you were able to find replacement beads elsewhere! :blush: And hahaha I know the feeling of feeling naked without at least one bracelet- itā€™s why I have some string/braided bracelets too. Theyā€™re tied on and never come off! :grinning: :+1:

6 Likes

Oh, interesting! Iā€™m gonna go look at it. Thank you!

4 Likes

My pleasure, @MeganB! :heart: Iā€™m always delighted to enable more fun jewelry shopping haha :laughing: :gem::sparkles:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.