Crystal Bracelets Crafting šŸ“æ

Merry meet!

Maybe it was the HandCrafting Challenge or perhaps thereā€™s just some crafting inspiration in the air this week, but weā€™ve been having fun with the crystal beads we ordered a while back!

Hereā€™s what we (or, rather, my partner mostly- Iā€™ve been up to my elbows in the lavender :joy:)

The beads are almost goneā€¦ which means itā€™s probably time to order some more crystals! :laughing: :gem:

As for what weā€™re going to do with all the braceletsā€¦ no idea lol. For now weā€™re just having fun crafting! :grinning:

Do you like to wear crystal jewelry? If so, whatā€™s your favorite type to wear (bracelets, earrings, necklace, other)?

Blessed be! :sparkles:

15 Likes

Oooh! How pretty! I love crystal bracelets but Iā€™m always worried theyā€™re going to break on my fat wrist and the beads will go flying everywhere! Looks like youā€™ve got a bunch of stocking stuffers for Yule all ready!

8 Likes

Itā€™s funny you say that because I think at least two of the bracelets here were ā€œrebornā€ from bracelets I had broken in the past! Sometimes bracelets like to go pop :joy:

But I bought some pretty heavy-duty string (and itā€™s stretchy too! :grinning:) and the bracelets are triple-knotted and secured with ā€œserious businessā€ glue- so fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: these ones should be pretty sturdyā€¦ or so we hope! :laughing:

BRILLIANT!!! :star_struck: Thatā€™s a great idea, Amethyst- thank you! :heart:

9 Likes

Youā€™re welcome! :smiley:

7 Likes

I absolutely love crystal jewelryā€¦ I wear a chakra stone bracelet every day. I have amethyst, moss agate, snowflake obsidian, aquamarineā€¦ I love them :star_struck:

Any time to order new crystals is a good time! :gem:

7 Likes

I have bracelets and necklaces. I hardly wear earrings but when I do, they are the diamond studs my hubby bought for my birthday a few years ago (he spoils me too much). I have a string pouch necklace that I got on Amazon that I can put a different crystal in for the day but then I also have regular necklaces made from various stones. I purchased some wire to attempt to make a cage for this tear-drop shaped smoky quartz I have but have yet to attempt to make it. :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: My mom is really crafty and makes all her own crystal or feather jewelry.

And I agree with @Amethyst, they would make great stocking stuffers!

9 Likes

WOW! Thats a lot of bracelets! They are beautiful! You guys do great work!
I love crystal jewelry. I wear amethyst earrings everyday. They hardly ever come off unless I need to be free of metals touching me. I wear a necklace that I made, its a pentacle with a stone moon charm hanging off of it. Iā€™ve been wearing a chakra bracelet thats made with string, its so cool it has the slip knot so its easy to adjust. I got it at the zoo gift shop.
I make jewelry too. Last year my glass bead bracelets sold very well at the fall craft sale. I plan on making more for this year, I have a slew of glass beads I need to thin out. I plan on switching to crystal beads once I get the glass beads used up, but then I will have to charge more :money_mouth_face:
:butterfly: :pendulum:

7 Likes

@BryWisteria , that is a large number of bracelets! My favorite jewelry to wear is bracelets and earrings. I have a large collection of bracelets. They were my gateway into magick. Around 2020, I started wearing crystal bracelets every day. (Left hand for receiving and right hand for giving.) I use jewelry to remind me of my intentions for the day.

I have started putting my jewelry close to the chakras it is associated with.

*Bracelets and my pocket stones (worry stones and small crystals) for my root, sacral, and solar chakras.
*Necklaces for heart and throat chakras.
*Earrings and hair accessories for my third eye and crown chakra. (I have a beautiful clear quartz barrette, when I like to wear for a half up style.)

8 Likes

I love these! Theyā€™re all so pretty and sparkly :heart_eyes: I mean, Iā€™m all for you selling them so I can snatch up a few when Iā€™ve got extra cash :money_with_wings: but Iā€™m sure youā€™ll find good uses for them :laughing:

I donā€™t tend to wear much jewelry because of sensory stuff but when I find a good one to wear? Ohhhh then I never want to take it off lol

7 Likes

Wow, thatā€™s lovely @BryWisteria

I donā€™t like to wear bracelets but I love to wear anklets and I have severalā€¦ maybe 8, Iā€™m too lazy to go count them! :rofl:

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful creations.

6 Likes

Oh wowā€™. That pink purple white one :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

All of them are gorgeous!

6 Likes

So during my me day, I realized I have a ton of crystal jewelry :laughing:

• earrings
  • necklaces
  • bracelets
  • anklets
  • pendants & tumble holders for necklaces, keychains, hanging from my rearview mirror :joy:

I may have a problem & possibly need a support group for my crystal obsession

7 Likes

I love crystal bracelets toā€¦i wear them for protection and all the other wonderful things they doā€¦ I am a noob empath taking my baby stepsā€¦and i can use all the crystal bracelets that helpsā€¦lol Beautiful work ladies on your Jewelry.

4 Likes

These are all so cute and crafty!!! Personally, I love bracelets, but I have to say I really love rings the most. Rings are my favorite piece of jewelry to wear. BUT, Iā€™m a sucker for all jewelry, necklaces and definitely earrings!!! I bet this was so much fun.

4 Likes

Omg that all look awesome!! Great job!

3 Likes

@Amethyst :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Susurrus Hahaha cheers to that- any excuse is a good excuse to order more crystals! :laughing:

@Amaris_Bane The wire cage sounds amazing- what a fun idea! And crystal feather jewelry sounds amazing- does she wrap crystals and feathers together? I havenā€™t seen that before, Iā€™m sure itā€™s beautiful! :gem::feather::blush:

@Sarafeena_Sage Awww thank you, Sarall- weā€™re certainly having fun with making them! It sounds like youā€™re having a blast with crafting your jewelry as well :heart: Congrats again on your success last fall! And ohhhhh adding in crystals is very exciting, yes- definitely adjust your prices to match the change in supplies! :gem::sparkles::grinning:

@crystal5 It sounds like we are crystal bracelet buddies! :blush: I wear at least one everyday and I never take off my amber (I feel naked without at least one lol!), but I wear them randomly- I really love your practice of left=recieving and right=giving. Thatā€™s awesome, thank you for sharing that! :two_hearts:

@MeganB You are so sweet Megan, thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hahaha I donā€™t know if weā€™ll try to sell any of them, but my mother keeps encouraging us to bring them to some of the ā€œhomemadeā€ shops around town that sell local goods. Weā€™d need to tag them, make a shop name, and do a lot of admin work first though, so we shall see haha.

Thatā€™s interesting what you mentioned about sensory stuff- I just got my partner a kind of ā€œfidget ringā€ and it seems to help a lot with focus. May I ask if you find most jewelry distracting, or that it just doesnā€™t feel right? (until you find the perfect one- I know that feeling!) I wonder if there would be a way to design more soothing or less distracting pieces :thinking:

@Marsha Thank you, Marsha! :blush: Ohhhh anklets! I used to love to wear anklets too- maybe itā€™s time to get back into wearing them :prayer_beads::two_hearts:

@AileyGrey Thank you, Ailey! :heart: I believe the pink, purple, and white one is rose quartz, amethyst, and possibly citrine- I need to go write down which one is what before I forget haha! :laughing:

@Jeania Thank you very much, Jeania! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Crystal jewelry is wonderful to wear throughout the day for its various benefits- Iā€™m so glad your crystals are helping protect you as an Empath! :pray::two_hearts:

@Janae_Rochele Hahaha it was indeed fun- thank you, Janae! :sparkling_heart: And ohhh! Crystal rings are awesome as well! :ring: :sparkles::blush:

@Phoenix_Fire Thank you so much, Phoenix! :raised_hands: :heart:

4 Likes

Usually both :joy:

With bracelets itā€™s the fact that I write a lot and type a lot on my computer and they tend to get in the way or irritate me. Rings are a bit easier but my fingers swell and shrink so fast due to inflammation that theyā€™re hardly ever a good idea. I really enjoy necklaces and would love to wear overlapping ones but if they donā€™t lay properly or are too heavy against my chest I canā€™t wear them. Earrings are easy :laughing:

I fidget ring sounds like a good idea. Is it the ones that you can twist and turn without turning the actual ring?

6 Likes

@MeganB the fidget rings are awesome I used to have one on each hand. You can find them with different things but usually, you can spin them with your other fingers just rubbing lightly with them. Some have different textures & things to spin but they have some really nice ones. I believe mine got confiscated by my daughter when the fidget toys of all kinds became a major thing with ASMR in tow.

6 Likes

Iā€™ll have to see if I can find one :thinking:

6 Likes

I get this! I can only wear bracelets on my left handā€¦ and I usually have my watch on! I did buy a gorgeous blue druzy quarts bracelet that Inplan to wear frequently!

7 Likes