Crystal Devas accompanied by my collection of Stones/Heed the Call of Crystals entry

Woa! Awesome collection!

7 Likes

Whoa baby you have some beautiful stones! I looked through the pictures quite a few times :joy_cat:. You’ve got quite the collection!

6 Likes

There are some gorgeous pieces in those pictures. That’s a very nice collection. I have them spread out in my room. Most of mine are in their own sachets with their information cards that I either made or acquired and in one of my dresser drawers. I have to cleanse and charge mine sometime soon, but we have had some cloudy and cold days or rain during the full moon.

Lovely pieces, thank you for sharing.

5 Likes

Whoa. Awesome! Very nice collection there. And I’m sure there are some spell where you’d need the bits of a geode somewhere. LOL.

4 Likes

Oh @janelle what a fabulous collection. Some day I may post more of mine. Living 26 years in Arizona made it way to easy to go to the Tucson Gem and Mineral Show, but I was hooked long before I moved to AZ.
THESE ARE LOVELY. Thank you for sharing!

5 Likes

“Amethyst, a variety of quartz, has been found sporadically for years in the granitic uplands near Tok and Northway, Alaska . Other rocks and minerals found include Rhodonite, Fluorite, Garnet, Cinnabar, and Rutilated Quartz. Alaska designated Jade as its official state gem in 1968.”

@janelle Alaska is gem heaven!

4 Likes

How do you remember what they all are??

3 Likes

Thank you all! I hardly ever get to show them off so I took this weeks challenge as my opportunity to share with the Spells8 Fam :smiley: @Nadialuna @christina4 @Susurrus @Amethyst @berta

As for remembering the crystals, I have about 3 or 4 crystal books specifically and then I also have some geology books to help me identify the rocks.
I am also a person that has to double sometimes triple check everything cause I’m petrified of having the wrong information lol.
You watch enough videos and read enough information about certain ones like I have repeatedly lol and you eventually get them stuck in the brain!
https://forum.spells8.com/t/belle-building-her-library/3370?u=janelle

8 Likes

I have a few crystal books and an app on my phone too! I try to learn as much about them as I can, but lately my memory has been awful, so I keep little pieces of paper or cards in their sachets for a quick reference.

5 Likes

Those are beautiful @janelle! So envious! I have got to build up my crystal/stone collection. Now if we ever talk seashells, I definitely have a lot of those! :joy:
I have this one rock, that I found at the beach, for some reason I just had to have it. Not sure if it is anything significant but it is pretty.

5 Likes

Good to know you are the “go to gal” for shell identity! @Rowan! You have a blank slate to write on in my brain!

4 Likes

Yes! I’m with you @Susurrus… must label everything. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

@berta if I don’t I would be completely lost with some of my stones.

5 Likes

I know @Susurrus… Jet, Obsidian, Black Tourmaline, Black onyx or sardonyx… they all look pretty similar until you start to look more closely. …
Don’t get me started on the purples- stichtite, chariot, and purpurtite!
sigh

5 Likes

Okay I’ll be the first to say it:

@janelle YOUR COLLECTION ROCKS!! :fist: :laughing:

But seriously you just made me want to go crystal hunting in the river! I know there are some good minerals out here floating around!

And I also have a new book:

:grin: :grin:

8 Likes

Hahaha why thank you and uhm I LOVE the look of that book!

5 Likes

Woohoo @Janelle! I am in AWE of this collection- your house is like a crystal museum, it’s breath-taking! :star_struck::gem:

Thank you for sharing your amazing treasures- it is so fun to look through and see them all. And how exciting that your daughter is getting involved with crystals too! Very fun :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is a wonderful entry to the crystal challenge- thanks so much! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Oh, such treasures of the earth you were gifted. You must thank your goddess and the earth element. They must be very pleased with you!

6 Likes

I’m very connected to Gaia and the element of Earth, I love them! <3

7 Likes

Janielle,
I was just thinking about taking pictures of all my crystals too! I love all your crystals, I think they’re very earthy & question are you a earth sign perhaps?
Jeannie
Blessed be

5 Likes