Crystal Devas accompanied by my collection of Stones/Heed the Call of Crystals entry

Prepare yourselves for a gallery, lol.

My crystals are spread all throughout my house so I gathered some of my favorites, some whom I can’t recall their names, and then… (the rockhound in me couldn’t contain my excitement any longer)I grabbed some of my rough and tumbled stones that I’ve collected in the past few years.

Up next are the lucky ones myself, sister, and my SO have found over the past 3 or 4 years :slight_smile:

And last but not least… I had bought my daughter some geodes for her birthday and after all the fun of busting them open was done, I saw there were a lot of little bits still around. I rounded up all the remains and put them in this jar. I don’t know what I will use them for but I’m sure when the right spell or such comes along, they will be put to good use!

13 Likes

Woa! Awesome collection!

7 Likes

Whoa baby you have some beautiful stones! I looked through the pictures quite a few times :joy_cat:. You’ve got quite the collection!

6 Likes

There are some gorgeous pieces in those pictures. That’s a very nice collection. I have them spread out in my room. Most of mine are in their own sachets with their information cards that I either made or acquired and in one of my dresser drawers. I have to cleanse and charge mine sometime soon, but we have had some cloudy and cold days or rain during the full moon.

Lovely pieces, thank you for sharing.

5 Likes

Whoa. Awesome! Very nice collection there. And I’m sure there are some spell where you’d need the bits of a geode somewhere. LOL.

4 Likes

Oh @janelle what a fabulous collection. Some day I may post more of mine. Living 26 years in Arizona made it way to easy to go to the Tucson Gem and Mineral Show, but I was hooked long before I moved to AZ.
THESE ARE LOVELY. Thank you for sharing!

5 Likes

“Amethyst, a variety of quartz, has been found sporadically for years in the granitic uplands near Tok and Northway, Alaska . Other rocks and minerals found include Rhodonite, Fluorite, Garnet, Cinnabar, and Rutilated Quartz. Alaska designated Jade as its official state gem in 1968.”

@janelle Alaska is gem heaven!

4 Likes

How do you remember what they all are??

3 Likes

Thank you all! I hardly ever get to show them off so I took this weeks challenge as my opportunity to share with the Spells8 Fam :smiley: @Nadialuna @christina4 @Susurrus @Amethyst @berta

As for remembering the crystals, I have about 3 or 4 crystal books specifically and then I also have some geology books to help me identify the rocks.
I am also a person that has to double sometimes triple check everything cause I’m petrified of having the wrong information lol.
You watch enough videos and read enough information about certain ones like I have repeatedly lol and you eventually get them stuck in the brain!
https://forum.spells8.com/t/belle-building-her-library/3370?u=janelle

8 Likes

I have a few crystal books and an app on my phone too! I try to learn as much about them as I can, but lately my memory has been awful, so I keep little pieces of paper or cards in their sachets for a quick reference.

5 Likes

Those are beautiful @janelle! So envious! I have got to build up my crystal/stone collection. Now if we ever talk seashells, I definitely have a lot of those! :joy:
I have this one rock, that I found at the beach, for some reason I just had to have it. Not sure if it is anything significant but it is pretty.

5 Likes

Good to know you are the “go to gal” for shell identity! @Rowan! You have a blank slate to write on in my brain!

4 Likes

Yes! I’m with you @Susurrus… must label everything. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

@berta if I don’t I would be completely lost with some of my stones.

5 Likes

I know @Susurrus… Jet, Obsidian, Black Tourmaline, Black onyx or sardonyx… they all look pretty similar until you start to look more closely. …
Don’t get me started on the purples- stichtite, chariot, and purpurtite!
sigh

5 Likes

Okay I’ll be the first to say it:

@janelle YOUR COLLECTION ROCKS!! :fist: :laughing:

But seriously you just made me want to go crystal hunting in the river! I know there are some good minerals out here floating around!

And I also have a new book:

:grin: :grin:

8 Likes

Hahaha why thank you and uhm I LOVE the look of that book!

5 Likes

Woohoo @Janelle! I am in AWE of this collection- your house is like a crystal museum, it’s breath-taking! :star_struck::gem:

Thank you for sharing your amazing treasures- it is so fun to look through and see them all. And how exciting that your daughter is getting involved with crystals too! Very fun :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is a wonderful entry to the crystal challenge- thanks so much! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Oh, such treasures of the earth you were gifted. You must thank your goddess and the earth element. They must be very pleased with you!

6 Likes

I’m very connected to Gaia and the element of Earth, I love them! <3

7 Likes