Crystal Grids? Do you use them?

Do you use crystal grids? Have you had luck with them? Do you have favorite grids you work with?

1 Like

I use a basic 5 pointed star as the base of my grid, I place a nice shiny geode in the center to draw in as much energy as possible, then inside the points of the star I place stones that draw away negativity and on the tips of the stars I put stones that signify what I want to attract, happiness, money, health, love etc.

Hopefully this weekend when I have some time, I’m going to try and draw and colour a few grids using mandala patterns like I’ve seen online.

Do you use grids? X

2 Likes

I love they way they look but they require so many different crystals!! It’s really hard if you’re on a budget. But I will keep doing research and see if I find some “minimalist” crystal grids.

Meanwhile, here’s a Youtube channel I like, Empowered Crystals:

2 Likes

Just did one awhile back, still learning

@mrs

1 Like

I noticed most crystal grids use similar patterns, mainly the Flower of Life:

floweroflifebw278

The Flower of Life starts with the Seed of Life shape: 7 overlapping circles that build outward, forming a flower-like pattern:

About the Flower of Life ÖŽ

Said to be the basic template for everything in existence; all geometric forms can be found within it, including sacred geometry shapes like the Platonic Solids, Metatron’s Cube, and the Merkaba.

The Flower of Life symbolizes creation and reminds us of the unity of everything: we’re all built from the same blueprint. - From Soul-flower.com

2 Likes

Yes cos all life is a circle, and it also follows fibonaci sequence. they sure have some beautiful ones, I just ordered some small crystal points cos I didn’t have enough stones the last time,

1 Like

Yes! That’s exactly my situation! Where did you order them? :small_blue_diamond: :small_orange_diamond: :diamonds:

1 Like

Amazon has a good deal on them…Hang on I will find what to search for.

Top Plaza 0.44lb Bulk Irregular Shape Rough Clear Quartz Crystal Points 0.39-1.18'' Raw Natural Stones for Decor Reiki Crystal Healing