Crystal Identification Help

I was given these tumble stones by a work colleague as a thank you (she knows I like crystals and stuff as she would put it lol) However, knowing which crystals are which isn’t my strongest skill set yet and My colleague didnt know what any of them are. I did manage to identify some of them through what I did already know and some research. The few in the picture are the ones I’m unsure of? I would be forever grateful if anyone has the wisdom I need and knows what any of them are? Thank you so much <3 Blessed Be <3

4 Likes

I was able to identify a few for ya. Its hard to tell what the others are from this photo. Could you take a few more photos? Against a white or black background preferably. And either outside in sunlight or inside with good lighting? That could help a bit more and I can try to help identify the others! :smile:

1. Unakite
2. Unakite
3. Blue Quartz
4. Amazonite
5. Golden Healer Quartz

8 Likes

Would the one between 1 & 3 be Tiger’s Eye unpolished?

5 Likes

Thank you so much! I took these on my Sister’s phone quickly cause I’m a technophobe and dont have a smartphone or tablet lol. But I can totally take better photos of the other ones when I see her again :slight_smile: You are a star <3 I’m off to document the ones you identified for me <3 Blessed Be <3

6 Likes

That was my first thought but I think its a type of Jasper.

7 Likes

It could be actually? It definitely isn’t polished to the touch, there was a couple of polished tiger’s eye ones, ill compare them thank you so much :slight_smile: <3 Blessed Be <3

6 Likes

check out this site- Polished Stone Identification - Pictures of Tumbled Rocks

5 Likes

I’m more than likely wrong, but I tried

4 Likes

@Garnet thank you ill have a look at the site :slight_smile:

You are all Stars :slight_smile: Just two weeks ago I would’ve been trailing the internet trying to identify these crystals not knowing where would be best to go for advice and I don’t have to do that as much anymore now that I am part of this Coven <3 Genuinely thank you all so much for being you <3 Love and Light <3

2 Likes

The one above 2 is rhodonite, green below1 is aventurine.to the left of 3 possibly could be amethyst. Two up above from 2 is brown jasper. I just received a ton of those. And the red could be brecciated jasper?? I think between the two of us, me and @Missa we did a great job

2 Likes

You did an awesome job <3 better than I could’ve for sure :slight_smile: Many thanks <3 the more I narrow the possibilities down with both your help the easier it’ll be to figure out which ones they are <3

2 Likes

Large one on the left, dragon’s blood?
I will get into the habit of sticking a number under each crystal for future reference.
After removing them from its original packaging, find difficult to remember which is which!
Although have 3 guide books about crystals, unless they are pure can be tricky to tell.
Number 8, aventurine?

2 Likes