Crystal infused water bottles? Anyone else got one?

Hi a week back I received the crystal infused glass water bottle I ordered. I absolutely love it as I personalised it with my name and was able to choose rose quarts at the crystal. Best thing yet is I can unscrew the bottle and change the crystals if I ever wanted to… Does anyone else have one and what do u think if it?

13 Likes

Wow, I do not have one of those, but I have added Clear Quartz to my Moon & Storm waters. I like to personalize things with my Cricut. I like that you can change out the crystals too.

9 Likes

Yes its amazing what people invent. Thanks goodness for online shopping lol :blush:

8 Likes

I don’t have one but I have seen them. I think they are really neat. I totally agree @TheMuslimWitch I shop online all the time (probably too much :frowning_with_open_mouth:).

9 Likes

Very cool! Although I wouldn’t trust my crystals with my local water. LOL!

6 Likes

I am probably just as guilty with online shopping. Amazon, I love Etsy, I frequent that site quite a bit :joy:

7 Likes

I make crystal elixirs. The non-direct way. For anyone curious, please research which stones can get wet, please!

Remember, most stones ending in -ite cannot get wet. But otherwise any crystals of the quartz variety are safe. Including clear quartz, rose quartz, smoky quartz, amethyst, aventurine, citrine. Although the tigers eye family are of the quartz variety, it does contain asbestos. Please research!

Or use the non-direct way, meaning to not place the stone directly in the water. You simply place it next to it it anyway. @TheMuslimWitch your bottle has a separate part for the crystals…I love that idea! Which is also a great non direct way.

8 Likes

What a fun find, @TheMuslimWitch! I really like how you could add your name to the bottle, and I love how the pink matches your crystals- it’s beautiful! :sparkles:

And thank you @Christina4 for the important crystal safety reminder- always smart to check before putting crystals in water! :pray::droplet:

8 Likes

TheMuslimWitch
Hey girl, how have you been, we’ve missed you.

If you are able to unscrew the bottle and remove the rose quartz, I don’t see any reason why you can’t replace it with stones of choice.
Blessed be
Garnet

6 Likes

I am an addict for online shopping and even more so for books in person lol especially witchy books related to the craft that are a new or exiting subject.

5 Likes

Yes i sometimes think the same… I was taken to a local water recycling place for a high school excursion (i know great way to put kids off water) and i was never the same/ Seeing the froth :persevere: I honestly will just keep drinking bottled water and only drink water from the tap when i have too. I am not posh lol but it scared me in ways some cant understand :laughing:

5 Likes

Yes Etsy omg the handmade stuff makes me jealous. Wish i was that talented :blush:

5 Likes

Thanks for reminding me @christina4 . The great thing about this one is it is shut off at the bottom so the water doesn’t touch it. Think of a screwable compartment with only the glass separating them water and crystals…

6 Likes

Yes even Garnet :blush: Thank you i have missed you all too. Been trying to balance life at the moment but i think i am getting the hang of it now. Lets hope i keep up with this as it also helps me not only emotional by also leaning new things too, Not to forget i get to talk to you and all the other lovely witches :blush:

7 Likes

This is so freaking cute :heart_eyes: I love e this so much, I am in love with your crystal bottle @TheMuslimWitch so cool and magical

5 Likes

Thanks i cant wait to use it daily once i finish this month of fasting

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.