Crystal Meanings

Anyone know of a free class or course online to take on crystals

8 Likes

This isn’t a course, but if you’re looking for crystal details (meanings, properties, etc) - I use this website a lot: The Complete Guide to Crystal Meanings - CrystalsandJewelry.com

7 Likes

I’m not sure about free courses, but along with @Aurora_Hestia I have a website that also has an app that I use for reference:

Healing Crystals References & Resources is a good website & the app has a section where you can look up the crystal & click on more info. You can also look up the crystal by name or I think it says condition :thinking:

When I purchase crystals from New Moon Beginnings they come with a reference card with all kinds of information about the crystals that you purchased.

I did a quick search on Google & found an introduction to crystals course for free:

7 Likes

Thank you ladies that’s helps a lot :relaxed:

8 Likes

You are very welcome! :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

Crystal Vaults has several free guides on their website - crystals, herbs, color associations, crystal grids and more. They also sell other guides, crystals, grids (they actually have some free crystal grid downloads at the moment).

8 Likes

I want to thank all of you ladies the information was beneficial.

5 Likes

Hello! @amelia4 :smiling_face: , I guess you have got certainly enough and some lovely information on how to learn about crystals! :crystal_ball: :sparkles: Still, I would like to add here that you can try these Udemy Crystal Courses to get an original certificate as well along with getting all knowledge about crystals! :sparkles: I myself have bought several wicca and magick courses on Udemy. If you like, of course, then you can go agead and purchase whatever course you like and the plus point is that these are on sale right now! :wink: Blessed Be :hugs:

4 Likes

Thank you that was very helpful

5 Likes

@charlotte2 That’s great information! thank you

6 Likes

@Solasta_Amore I don’t know why I keep forgetting about Udemy… their app is great & they are always having some great sales on their courses! I like that you can add courses to your wishlist also! :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.