Crystal Zodiac Companion 💎

ARIES: Bloodstone, Carnelian, and Red Jasper will compliment your courage and high-spiritedness while grounding your quick temper.

TAURUS: Amber, Malachite, and Jade promote your stable and loyal side while helping you welcome new adventures so you don’t get stuck

GEMINI: Agate, Labradorite and Opal compliment your social, lovable traits while warding off indecision and flightiness.

CANCER: Moonstone, Milky Quartz is and Selenite illuminate your deeply feeling, nurturing self while countering pessimism.

LEO: Onyx, Iron Pyrite (isn’t that just pyrite lol), and Sunstone highlight your generosity and courage while evening out your ego and pride.

VIRGO: Aventurine, Amazonite, and Peridot align with your brilliant intellect while quelling the desire to be controlling.

LIBRA: Amethyst, Lapis Lazuli, and Tourmaline fit with your charisma and peaceful attitude while countering the need to constantly please everyone.

SCORPIO: Garnet, Hematite, and Rose Quartz match your passion and determination while welcoming softer energy to calm vengeful and obsessive inclinations.

SAGITTARIUS: Aqua Aura Quartz, Clear Quartz and Arogonite compliment your independent, philosophical nature while preventing tactlessness.

CAPRICORN: Jet, Smoky Quartz, and Tiger’s Eye promote your ambition and resourcefulness while softening your stubborn edge.

AQUARIUS: Celestine, Sodalite, and Turquoise enhance your creativity and vision while keeping you in touch with your emotions.

PISCES: Aquamarine, Fluorite, and Pink Kunzite help maintain your empathy and intuition while helping you overcome escapist behavior.

:star2:Taken from the great book, Crystals for Witches :star2:

12 Likes

Scorpio :scorpius: here! & I think I have all of those stones. I have a small tumbled Garnet, an abundance of Rose Quartz, & I believe I have some Hematite in my tumbler… maybe on my wall. It’s a shiny silver stone that’s been tumbled, I’m pretty sure that’s what it is. I should probably see if it leaves a red line when I rub it against paper to see if it is. :thinking:

5 Likes

I’ll have to get myself some sodalite. I don’t think I can afford to get either of the others for Aquarius. Real turquoise is so expensive.

5 Likes

I am Scorpio Sun and Cancer Rising and Pisces Moon. I have a crystal for each sign that I carry with me. I have Selenite, Moonstone, Aquamarine and Rose quartz. I am crystal hoarder so I have several crystals from different signs as well. I also carry crystals bracelets and necklaces. It is so much fun collecting them. It is my precious treasure.

8 Likes

I have a few crystals but none of these for my zodiac sign. I will have to go and get myself a Tiger’s eye or a Smoky quartz. Puttingvthisvon my wish list. Thank you @christina4 for this info.

6 Likes

Christina,

This one is for me, thank you!! :full_moon_with_face:
Jeannie

5 Likes

Ooh, well then… we’ll get along just fine :relaxed::sparkles::sparkles:

5 Likes

Some of my beautiful bracelets.

6 Likes

These are really nice @fabian I love the colours on you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: lovely…

6 Likes

Gorgeous! I wear bracelets & other jewelry too! I love them all. They look good on you!

5 Likes

Thank you so much :blush: I love my beauties and the energy they emit is magnificent. :grin:

5 Likes

Ooh they’re gorgeous :heart_eyes:

5 Likes